Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

Mine went out on Saturday, I think. I gave them to my mom to mail.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I got one from you Erynw the other day.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I received my first 2 cards in the mail today. Thanks Helncon and Enjoying Freedom.

• bem
    bem

I hadn;t been to the post office for a few days so went today and WOW! Thanks all!! the cards are gorgeous, I have them in the card holder now for all to enjoy!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I got a paper cut on my tougne licking all the envelopes.I'm going to send mine to the US out Monday.

• Purza
    Purza

I sent all my out yesterday (except for two out of the country, but I will get to those - I promise).

I learned this from Martha Stewart. I stuck a wide ribbon on the wall (with small tacks) vertically - the ribbon is about 4 feet in length. Then as each card comes in, I staple it to the ribbon -- so I have a pretty collage on my wall of Christmas cards. I just filled up one ribbon and have to hang another one. Every day I get more and more cards in my mailbox -- I look forward to picking up my mail each evening.

Purza

• noni1974
    noni1974

What a cool idea.I was wondering how to put up my cards so I could see them.

• bem
    bem

From the messages I am getting and from the way I feel.....Thanks all for the cards this has been such fun I love the cards, they are part of my decorations.

Around the door frame I have strung a garland attached to the garland by wires are some clothespins I decorated with glitter and christmas decorations, and hang the cards from these.

Then heres the Top Part

And down the other side

The wire snowman I bought from a neighbor who was raising money for school.

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

Hey Guys I am sending all my cards out Monday!!! We have gotten about 10 I will post a Pic soon.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Count me in, is there a list? I've PM my address to a few

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit