Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Got my first Christmas card from (PoppyR)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Dansk, You have a PM!! I think you may have hit on a great idea!

Jacquie Lawson (great quality) we will be delighted to send you one.

Great Quality! That made me smile! Seriously, I have seen some really pretty cyber cards. My cards will be going out, after the weekend. If I would get off of the computer, you all would have already had them.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thank you very much everyone for the xmas cards

and the ones that have nice little gifts inside them as well.

purps

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I should have thought of this before, but my grandma is such a sweet and loving person, all of her children and grand-children, with the exception of a few are all JW's, my grandma is catholic, christmas at her house is always soo sad because there are only a few of us there, Would it be ok if I added her name to the list for anyone who would care to send her a christmas card, I can't begin to express how much it would mean to her to, for once fill up the back of her front door with christmas cards.

• horrible life
    horrible life

bttt for Andre, PM bem with this info. I am totally for it. I would be tickled to send her one.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I got my cyber card from Claire and Dansk. He said they were quality. OMG, he was right!! It struck me as funny, when he wrote it. I was thinging quality, as in the Good paper, with lots of glitter, and embossing. (On a cyber card) LOL

What I got, was a beautiful Christmas scene, with music, with animation. Not anything like the cards people send through email. This was beautiful and a work of art.

Thank you Claire and Dansk. I loved it.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Thank you Claire and Dansk. I loved it.

It really was our great pleasure and we're so pleased you liked it!

Our offer to others is still open

Ian& Claire

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

If you want to send me a card with cash, please let me know! PM me for my address! I cannot send you a card since I am a fader and I do not want to get caught buying Christmas Cards.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Thanks Horrible Life, I sent to BEM, I'm sure my grandma would get such a big kick out of it, every year she only gets about 4 christmas cards, so she keeps old christmas cards every year just to fill the back of her front door. I'm not going to tell her anything till christmas day

• bem
    bem

Hi all I felt like I fell off the face of the earth! I been with out internet for two or three days now! I was okay but my teenager is going through withdrawls!

I should have thought of this before, but my grandma is such a sweet and loving person, all of her children and grand-children, with the exception of a few are all JW's, my grandma is catholic, christmas at her house is always soo sad because there are only a few of us there, Would it be ok if I added her name to the list for anyone who would care to send her a christmas card, I can't begin to express how much it would mean to her to, for once fill up the back of her front door with christmas cards.

I will happily send your grandmother a card Andre, thats the reason for them IMO is to brighten lives and make people happy!

My 19 year old son who is rarely impressed has actually taken an interest in where the cards are from and checks them out!

My daughter and grandaughter love them! So much fun! and lovely cards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit