Public Talks To Be Discontinued!!! (NOT! - see page 8)

by minimus 149 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Minimus,.....really? or are you trying to be a Maximus? You know I adore you, but this sounds absolutely crazy.

r.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    I will try to find out more tomorrow. If I am incorrect in reporting what I was told, I will clarify.I try not to relate something that I believe could be untrue. So far my mom has been accurate with what she has told me.

Min............you stirred the shite and made it stink........and now you're not sure if stirring it was right.

I will clarify.........I try not to relate something that I believe could be untrue.

Seems you should have clarified first...........and you already related to something that could be untrue without thinking any of it through.

My friend...how long have you been out? Seems like what you did here only makes the true-blue rank and file believe all the more that we have lost all sanity and are under the influence of da demons.

With all due respect.........maybe you should think about what your mom says before repeating it. Then again......maybe you should think about what you want to say before saying it.

HappyDad

HappyDad

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

This is exactly how rumors start. "Hey, someone I know said that they heard this from an elder." And before you know it the end is coming in 1975.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Not having the general public walking into a meeting at a KH should be fairly easy to control. They would just come up with a stamp for your hand, that shows you as a cong. member, and you would show it at the entrance, and going to and fro., and those in charge could weed out the publics, from the JWs. I think it mentions this in Revelation....

• tula
    tula

OMG! THE WITNESSESS ARE GOING TO START STAMPING EVERYBODY WITH 666 TATTOOES! GOT TO HAVE IT TO GET INTO THE HALL NOW!

altalt

LET ME IN! NO, DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR! alt

PLEASE LET ME IN. I DON'T WANT THE BIRDS TO EAT ME.

• JK666
    JK666

tula,

Does that mean I get a free pass? (not that I want it!)

JK666

• changeling
    changeling

Man, why couldn't they do that when I was still in? The Public Talk was always the most difficult meeting for me to sit through.

Minimus: I trust that your mom is on the level, but could the CO be wrong? It's been known to happen...

changeling

• franzy
    franzy

hmmmmm....

due to the suspect nature of this topic....
    and in order to protect the integrity of the board, and "post counts"....

i move that the total of minimus's posts on this thread be subtracted
    from his grand total...

in the interests of fairness, of course.

• startingover
    startingover

i would absolutely love to spring this on my loyal JW wife before she knows about it, but I have learned to not jump the gun on news like this. I hihgly suspect your mom misheard it, but I will wait to see.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I am quite sure I would relate to him that I desire greatly that he quickly urinate up the proverbial rope, if some elder told me I am supposed to go out in the field service, I would also top it off by saying go pound sand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit