JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Show me where the GB said "Do not post on JWD".

As per usual .. your mouth runs before your brain.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Mary,

Don't waste you energy with Rosalee (sp?), she is obviously counting her time here. She has nothing of any worth to offer, she can't even back up her JW beliefs (unless you call, spewing the company line defending). And from her other posts she will get frustrated and refuse to chat with you any longer. She can't and won't answer any questions, I wish I could turn her in to her elders!

She's a big ol fat TROLL!!

As for topic, You can have all the kids you want, keep popp'n out, just make sure you can provide for them. No one gave me a house, or any money to support mine and we only have 3, geeezus crist!!! These people need a sh*t load of condoms, pills or some type of birth control!!!

This man and lady (I refuse to use JW lingo) in the church my parents used to go to had 15 kids!!!! They were on welfare, but they both pioneered, what a good little JW herd they were. Back then you could have all the kids you wanted and welfare never kicked you off!! They did live in a 3 bedroom apartment in the projects however! Imagine 15 kids + mom and dad 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Needless to say they always looked unkempt, really sad for the kids they didn't ask for trifling parents

nj

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hypocrite

One entry found for hypocrite.
    </form>Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
    Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
    1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
    2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings - hypocriteadjective

Ditto Ex

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

The GB cautions to be careful using the internet.

The promo introducing JWD says:

" The place to discuss anything relating to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society ... or just make new friends."

Now Mary, are you telling everyone that this site is deceptive and really does not welcome 'everybody'?

• Mary
    Mary
    Show me where the GB said "Do not post on JWD". As per usual .. your mouth runs before your brain.

LMAO! What an idiot........Either you're a troll posing as a Witness, or you're truly one of the most pathetic Witnesses I've ever seen.......Rosalee, you are MORE than aware that this is a site where former Witnesses are. You've been warned countless times in the Society's literature about visiting these sites, yet you sit there, claim you're a 'loyal Witness' but at the same time, you're going directly against what the 'Slave Class' is telling you. You're pathetic. Why don't you run along now and go and ask your elders if Christians can post on JWD. I'd love to see the look on their faces when you tell them what internet site you've been visiting. Moron.........

Don't waste you energy with Rosalee (sp?), she is obviously counting her time here. She has nothing of any worth to offer, she can't even back up her JW beliefs (unless you call, spewing the company line defending). And from her other posts she will get frustrated and refuse to chat with you any longer. She can't and won't answer any questions, I wish I could turn her in to her elders!

Yes, poor Rosalee. Maybe she's all upset because she's also pioneering while on a Disability and doesn't like it when anyone says something about it. Poor soul........

As for topic, You can have all the kids you want, keep popp'n out, just make sure you can provide for them. No one gave me a house, or any money to support mine and we only have 3, geeezus crist!!! These people need a sh*t load of condoms, pills or some type of birth control!!!

Exactly.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    or just make new friends."

Oh and you're just making a boatload of friends Rosalee

lmao!

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

sorry ... double post.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Actually, the last thing I want here is more friends.

So, (according to Mary) I guess I was wrong in expecting to be able to discuss anything relating to Jehovah's Witnesses here ... like it says on the intro.

Very interesting!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Rosalee - Sounds like you are really just trying to pick a fight. That makes you more troll material than honest discussion board material.

The JWD site welcomes everyone but you know very, very well what the society's position is regarding social and especially spiritual association with known apostates.

The comments made by Mary were regarding the WTS opinion of you being here, not JWD administration.

But you already knew that. You really are just wanting a battle and knock-down, drag-out fight.

-Aude.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

TALESIN!!!!!!!

I didnt even read what you posted lol just saw you and hauled ass over here to say hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit