JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    There was a family with 10 children..I took 4 of them into my home..

OUTLAW. That is awesome! That is the way it should be. There are many people just like you who would do that and give to charity and what-not. I am opposed to being forced by the gov to pay for other peoples mistakes and bad luck and otherwise irresponsible behavior..

• Terry
    Terry

Terry,

All I know is I want my own gotdam tribe. I demand that you and the rest of you bstards give me 15 bucks a month each, out of your hard earned money so I can fulfill my dream.

Oh, well, okay. What is your Swiss bank account number? I'll wire the funds immediately. But, I might add: UNDER PROTEST!

• Terry
    Terry
    Yet to abort a fetus would been seen by some people other than yourself as taking a life.

Which is why there is a difference between arbitrary, emotional and non-rational standards and the opposite which is devoid of such detached thinking.

If we all get to impose our own subjective standards on others what sort of world do we have?

Vigilante mentality is uglier than abortion itself.

• Terry
    Terry
    You might define life in one way, another person defines it in another, how one person sees one thing often differs to how another person sees that. You may think abortion ok, but I do not, that is enough for me.

The focus is wrong here as you describe!

The focus is on what is actual and not potential.

How a multitude of people decide (quite arbitrarily) to define things is rather beside the point.

Why do we have tools for thought in the first place if we are to go about with emotional contexts ripped away from reality? Science? No, get rid of it--I just FEEL like there is a better answer.

Let us not take thinking, reasoning and logic back a thousand years, please!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit