JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• Mary
    Mary

Sooo, am I the only one that thinks it's totally irresponsible for people to breed like rabbits and then expect society to foot the bill for their food, clothing, shelter for the next 40 years? I don't think these people should be given any kind of pat on the back for taking advantage of the System. As for them being congradulated for having 12 "future taxpayers", I say 'give me a frigging break'. Kids learn behaviour from their parents. These kids will apparently never see either mom and dad actually go out and get a job----instead, they're learning that you'll do far better having a dozen kids and then applying for Social Services and expecting everyone else to pay your way. My cousin works with people on Welfare and he told me that in alot of cases, he's seen 3 generations of the same family be on the dole for their entire lives.

This couple are, IMO, nothing but a bunch of leeches. If they weren't being handed everything on a silver platter, maybe they would have thought twice about having 12 kids that they can't afford to support on their own.

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder if the woman would still feel that she was "made to have children" if she lived in a third-world country without the luxury of a national welfare program that feeds and clothes and houses her brood.

Somehow I doubt it.

• Mary
    Mary

Exactly......without a million dollar home being given to her for being an irresponsible fool, I doubt she'd be viewing it as a blessing.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

In this particular case.....i think its wrong. They are taking advantage of the system.

When I was divorced, and a single mom with 3 kids.....I went in for help. I tried the wic, and food stamps one time....and never again. For one, it was humiliating in the store. Back then everyone knew you were on it....now they have "credit" cards for you to use in the stores. So, i went back in and just asked for help with health insurance, and still felt guilty. But I also worked, they just sit back and collect......thats just wrong.

• Mary
    Mary
    When I was divorced, and a single mom with 3 kids.....I went in for help.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and that's what it's there for. Huge difference between someone who really needs help like a divorced mother who suddenly has nothing and people who willfully keep having kids they can't afford and expecting handout for the rest of their lives..........BTW, I want some pics of Buttlight holding up the latest issues of the WT and Asleep ragazines in one hand and a Budlight in the other at the big Fest next month!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Gill:

It is interesting how people believe that looking after children is only a job when someone else does it other than the parents.

In that case, we expect these carers of children to be reasonably well paid and qualified.

Yes, paid by the parents. You don't get paid to wash your own car, mow your own lawn or cook your own meals. Why should you be paid to look after your own children?

I do the job of a nurse, teacher, carer, chef, laundry lady, cleaner etc, and receive not a penny for it and neither do I expect to.

Nor should you. As a parent, you chose to have children and to bear all the costs of doing so.

There is a rapidly falling birth rate in our area as kids are too expensive to have these days.

Perhaps it's too expensive for many people to have children because they are being forced to subsidise other people's fecundity. Having a hot tub in your garden is expensive too. How many hot tubs do I have to get before the government starts paying me?

Who will be the firemen, teachers, doctors, nurses, carers etc of the future?

The more skilled jobs will probably be done by the children of parents who decided to limit the number of children they had in order to be able to provide a better upbringing and education. The less skilled jobs will be done by the children of those who bred like rabbits. If there is a shortfall, immigration from countries with a surpluas said above - Governments should have bridging programs to help families get off Welfare.

More to the point, who will be the parents of the future? Doesn't seem to be many volunteers these days.

Don't worry, the people who start having children young and have lots of children are outbreeding those who are more careful and considerate. The likes of the Gillespies will be grandparents before many of their gainfully-employed contemporaries become parents. The only question as the ratio of spongers to taxpayers increases is who's going to pay for all those children.

core:

as said above - Governments should have bridging programs to help families get off Welfare.

Agreed. My proposal is that the government should gradually reduce the amount paid to welfare recipients until it becomes worth their while to work or until the welfare payment reaches zero - whichever happens first. Parents who pay the costs associated with having children tend not to have more children than they can afford. Problem solved.

• Sirona
    Sirona

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They continued to breed despite knowing that they were already being paid for by TAXPAYERS.

Take the house off them, and give them four large tents in which to live. Then give them the BASICS on which to live (e.g. a very basic food allowance and fresh water). Then lets see how soon they and the kids start working.

They are downright damned disgusting leeching bastards.

I'm so sick of people in this country who get everything paid for and who have more than those who work and who sit on their lazy LOSER backsides all day.

Sirona

P.S. I'm not talking about those in genuine need and those who are too ill to work.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    BTW, I want some pics of Buttlight holding up the latest issues of the WT and Asleep ragazines in one hand and a Budlight in the other at the big Fest next month!!

I think i have a few canadian mags here from JH.....

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Perhaps it's too expensive for many people to have children because they are being forced to subsidise other people's fecundity.

Derek this is 100% true!

I have, in the past, made the decision to ensure that I didn't get pregnant due to lack of money coming into the household - I knew that it would be difficult to provide for that child.

Now I probably can afford it, I'm already in the category of "clock ticking" - declining fertility rates. And why? Because losers like this family shell em' like peas and we all have to f**king well pay for it!

Sirona

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    They have at least managed to produce 12 potential, future tax payers. It may well be, that in the end this family will have contributed more to British society than their 'hard working' neighbours, who after all, are only working hard to line their own pockets. Why should anyone unfortunate enough to be at the bottom of the wages pile have to do without?

This is complete bollocks.

The 12 children come from a household that doesnt instil in their offspring the requirement to work and pay ones own way - the chances of them actually being a tax payer is actually very slim. In as far as contribution is concerned they dont know the meaning of the word and neither do you if this is what you truly believe.

People generally bear as many children as they can afford and are responsible about family planning whereas this family given the governments poor policy on such issues, have chosen to be irresponsible and contribute only to bleeding the country dry.

I believe that a shelf stacker at a supermarket should be paid a wage which represents their qualifications to do the job as well as the work duties and responsibilities they undertake. I wouldnt work 50 hours a week, under immense stress, dealing with incredibly complex issues if I got paid a wage similar to those paid to shop workers. I wouldnt go to university and seek higher education if the end result was minimum wage - why should I? Why should anyone?

To suggest there shouldnt be a pay gap to the extent there is, is ludicrous.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit