JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Who will be the firemen, teachers, doctors, nurses, carers etc of the future? More to the point, who will be the parents of the future? Doesn't seem to be many volunteers these days.

And the chances of these 12 children actually stepping upto the mark and being any of the above is about the same as me winning the national lottery this week (given that I dont actually play it). All they will know is that they can do what they want, when they want and someone else will pick up the bill.

I agree that parenthood is a tough job but I think it is a choice you should make taking into account your personal circumstances and not in reliance upon society to pay your way.

These 12 children are not a contribution to society at all, there are a drain upon it and they will probably always will be; lets face it, the chances of them going to university will be slim. Whereas a couple who decide to have a responsible family will be able to make provisions for their children when they leave school and ensure that wherever possible they have the best start in life. Children from such a background have a better chance of contributing to society rather than plundering its resources.

Gary

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

No children of mine will be lazy freeloading bastards.

As soon as they reach the age of 5 they will be sent up the chimneys cleaning; failing that they will be in the workhouse washing by hand, scrubbing floors and generally ensuring that Dawn and I can live in a style we have become accustomed to.

DB74 (of the Dickensian class).

• Mary
    Mary
    Why should a shelf stacker at a supermarket earn so much less than a stockbroker?

Um, maybe because it takes alot more schooling and brains to be a stockbroker than a shelf-stacker? What would you suggest: That everyone from a window washer to a Quantum Physics Scientist be paid the same just so that the window washer doesn't "have to do without"?? Gimme a break.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Mary:

Your words :"This family should really join the Witnesses-----sounds like they'd fit right in."

Absolutely no one here has taken you up on this nonsense. Exactly where do you see any similarity ... not that it really matters because you obviously have trouble collecting sensible thoughts.

Your words: "Would they be given $1,000,000 if they lived in the USA?"

Of what concern is it to you if they live either in GB or the USA? I gather you live in neither country.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

If the population is the problem, there are plenty of Mexicans who want a better life for themselves and would be glad to add to the population numbers in GB.

• Mary
    Mary
    Your words :"This family should really join the Witnesses-----sounds like they'd fit right in."
    Rosalee said: Absolutely no one here has taken you up on this nonsense. Exactly where do you see any similarity ...

Witnesses are amongst the biggest leeches I know. Because they're not encouraged to get a good education, which generally means a better job (because The End is so close), alot of Dubs come up with some mysterious illnesses or injuries whereby they can collect a monthy income without having to work for it. It's amazing how many of these brothers and sisters can suddenly pioneer while never bothering to get a real job.

not that it really matters because you obviously have trouble collecting sensible thoughts.

Rosalee, why don't you do everyone a favour and piss off with your smug bullshit attitude. For someone who's got a little over 100 posts and has done nothing but rant about other posters on here and try to still promote the Organizations doctrines, you're the last one to talk about "collecting sensible thoughts."

Your words: "Would they be given $1,000,000 if they lived in the USA?"
    Of what concern is it to you if they live either in GB or the USA? I gather you live in neither country.

I live in Canada-----My point was simple: Would the USA (or Canada) give a family who consciously had 12 kids they couldn't afford a million dollar home? It was a question---get it?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

This family should really join the Witnesses-----sounds like they'd fit right in.
    give me strength

• wednesday
    wednesday

Years ago 12 children were a large family, but not unbelievable. Large families were the norm. No one thought they were "breeders' for doing this. Children were a blessings, not an embarrassment.

The family is not receiving that much money, considering they have 12 children.

The state of welfare in the USA is deplorable. People having to live like animals.

• Mary
    Mary
    Years ago 12 children were a large family, but not unbelievable. Large families were the norm. No one thought they were "breeders' for doing this. Children were a blessings, not an embarrassment. The family is not receiving that much money, considering they have 12 children.

Years ago, birth control was not widely available like it is now, nor did the parents expect society to support them-----they worked their asses off and lived within their means. Bit of a difference between this couple, and those of yesteryear that had no choice when it comes to 'Planned Parenthood'. I think Funky Derek said it well:

Nor should you. As a parent, you chose to have children and to bear all the costs of doing so.
  • Rosalee
    Rosalee

Mary:

"Witnesses are among(st) the biggest leeches I know." ... your words ... bold for emphasis ... are you afraid that if you don't type in bold and swear often, that no one will pander to you?

You actually know SO many leeches that you can honestly say Witnesses are the "biggest"?

Last I looked, Canada and the USA are two different countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit