JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• Mary
    Mary
    So, (according to Mary) I guess I was wrong in expecting to be able to discuss anything relating to Jehovah's Witnesses here ... like it says on the intro.

You're not interesting in 'discussing' anything-----your posts prove that. You're here to simply try and stir the pot and you know it. So don't bother trying to feign innocence that you're only trying to discuss matters and 'make friends'-----you're pathetically transparent. And as for wanting evidence that you shouldn't be posting on here, here's a quote from the Organization that you claim such 'loyalty' to:

Watchtower 1986 March 15 pp.10-15 ‘Do Not Be Quickly Shaken From Your Reason:’ When a fellow human tells us, ‘Do not read this’ or, ‘Do not listen to that,’ we may be tempted to ignore his advice. But remember, in this case Jehovah is the One who tells us in his Word what to do. And what does he say about apostates? “Avoid them” (Romans 16:17, 18); “quit mixing in company with” them (1 Corinthians 5:11); and “never receive [them] into your homes or say a greeting to [them]” (2 John 9, 10). These are emphatic words, clear directions. If, out of curiosity, we were to read the literature of a known apostate, would that not be the same as inviting this enemy of true worship right into our home to sit down with us and relate his apostate ideas?
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

Hey

Im a single, working guy with no kids. What do you think I can get for that

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

I wasn't around in 1986 so didn't read that. Makes sense though. That being the case why doesn't the intro say this site is for anti - JWs? It is soon obvious but to someone searching the net ... that makes this site deceptive.

Obviously everyone is not welcome.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    It is soon obvious but to someone searching the net ... that makes this site deceptive.

Not really. There are no bonafide JW DBs. By fiat of the Goobering Body all JW related DBs should be viewed askance by a loyal JW.

You are welcome Rosalee, but just looking at your post history, you arent really trying to make yourself part of the community, though perhaps I am in error.

matt

• Mary
    Mary
    looking at your post history, you arent really trying to make yourself part of the community, though perhaps I am in error.

You're not in error IP-SEC. Rosalee has no problem bashing others on here from her very first posting, but she doesn't like it when someone does it to her. Not only that, she's well aware that this is a site that the Watchtower Society would definitely label as 'apostate', yet she continues to post on here, feigning ignorance about the nature of the site, or even trying to claim that they've never said you're not supposed to post on "JWD". When she has no further argument, she simply goes into attack mode, ignoring the questions posted to her. Then she whines that she doesn't feel welcome here.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It's not JWD telling you not to be here, it is your God, Jehoober telling you this through of course his F&DS!!!

Boy, you really need to brush up on the basics Rosalee. I'm very disappointed in you, you really should know better!! tsk tsk tsk, what would mother say?

nj

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Mary :

You claim I ignore questions you asked me.

Please ... re ask me any questions I've failed to answer ... please. I'll wait :)

Matt ... thanks for your kind words. I presume that DB means debate board. The intro to JWD says "discussion forum" so it really is a bit deceptive, don't you think?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

DB = DISCUSSION BOARD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Not really. There are no bonafide JW DBs.

This is a very good point. And any faithful, hoodwinked JW isn't going to put anything in a search engine but the official Watchtower address. They would not even dare to risk bringing up JW discussion boards of any type. And furthermore, if someone who isn't a JW wants to find out more about JW's, they can march down to the local KH and ask for a bible study, they don't have to do it here on the internet.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

ex-nj-jw ... is your name Matt as well?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit