Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

WHEW...what a relief. I'll sleep better tonight just knowing. I'm glad you are ok.

Check back to this thread from time to time if you start to feel down. We do really care....probably because several of us have been in your shoes.

lisa

• sparrow
    sparrow

Micromoose - pull your head in

• JeffT
    JeffT

Core88

I'm glad to see you're still around. As I said in my post, I've been where you were last night. PM me if there is anything I can do.

• JK666
    JK666

Corey, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are OK! THe love and support that you received here is real. I meant what I said about talking, I'll call you later tonight when you might feel better. Oh, and ignore micromoose. MM - take your shit to another thread. JK

• Mum
    Mum

Core! I'm so glad you posted here. I've been checking on and off all day. Others in the house have needed to use the computer, so I've had to leave at times.

As you can see, we're all here for you. Call or PM any time you need to.

So thankful you're okay!

Sandra

• restrangled
    restrangled

Core-88

So glad you are here! I didn't respond to your initial post because I couldn't say anything that someone had not already posted.

I am so relieved! There have been suicides in my family, and I waited with bated breath to see your post.

Thank you for hanging on!......don't stop posting.

r.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

As you can see Core....you have LOTS of truly warm and caring folks that care for you and what happens TO you! The majority of us ARE here for each other....the few that have nothing but garbage to spew...died a long time ago.

Do NOT let what this Micromoose Cretin says affect you in ANY way.

You can see that no one finds his drivelings the least BIT credible.

Let the kindness and goodness here be YOURS......because it IS.

Love and hugs,

Annie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((Corey)))))

Call anytime you need to talk. I won't say a word...just listen. Kiss your son, and always think about him. That will keep you grounded.

Microvirus, or whoever...karma can be a real biatch.....

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Core I'm relieved you are ok. Please get some help so that this will not seem so overwhelming. There are lots of people here, as well, that although not professionals, at least have been in a similar situation and would be glad to talk to you. I know life seems pretty overwhelming right now. But just take it a minute at a time. You'll make it. We're all pulling for you.

Sherry

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

don't know what to say - have been following all the posts but found it too painful to participate. I'm glad Corey is OK, hope he gets counseling. I think we all need some sort of deprogramming after leaving the org. They specialize in screwing people up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit