Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((core)))))))))))

will be glad when core signs on and lets us know how he is doing today.

purps

Ditto that times several hundred of JWDers. Please core let us know how you are!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

This is the first chance I've had to log on and read posts!!!

Core88, please let us know if you are ok. I hope you took the loving advise of all the JWD members last night and called for help. Sweetie it may seem like the easy way out, but nothing in life is easy, but the end rewards when you give yourself a chance are awesome!! Your son needs you, he needs his daddy to help him become a man!!!

Please let us know how you are.

To all the JWD member that were online last night - YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

nj

• brinjen
    brinjen

Core, you have many friends here.

I hope you didn't do it. This is not the way to go.

You have so many people here willing to help and just waiting for some sign that you're OK.

We're here, we will listen and we will help in anyway we can.

Please, just let us know you're OK.

• flipper
    flipper

Corey, I hope you are here. What you are going through is absolutely horrible but you did have the strength to reach out. 16 years ago I was in a similar place - I know that at the time checking out seems to be the only logical thing to do, but what is telling you that is a sort of hallucination brought on by an overload of stress chemicals going through your brain, like you are being poisoned. Therapy and medication saved my life and I am so glad now. You are walking through the fire - just keep walking. love, flipper

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Core88, hope you stuck around to read this, and hope you stick around to see the better days. As many of us who've been in your approximate state-of-mind have already said, those better days can and will come.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Im just now seeing this.

Hang in there buddy! Don't give up on life. You really have so much to live for. Please contact someone!

R.F.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Core88,

(((HUGS!!))) We need you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a VERY valuable asset to this forum, as you have been through alot obviously, and because of that you can make a difference by showing others how strong you really are in coming out, and that others can surive too. You have our love and full support!! Your son needs you, he needs you to be there through every stage of his life!! You have MANY friends here who care deeply about what happens to you!! Many who have also felt ending things would make everything better. But thankfully they realised they were needed here and they found strength to stay with us and now are happy. Please let us know you are ok...

When you spoke of not being able to swallow, when did this begin? The reason I am asking is because if you have what I had, it will just about drive you mad!! Now that I found out what was wrong, I can think clearly again. I am hoping to help you, if you are experiencing the same thing. I too couldn't hardly eat or swallow, and was told all kinds of crazy things, and FINALLY I was properly diagnosed with severe acid reflux! It was the acid stomach was coming up to my asphogus (spelling??) and it was actually burning the back of my throat and causing it to swell so much so that I couldn't swallow!! I dealt with this for months before finding out what was really wrong. It almost drove me crazy!! One time I will never forget, I was on my lunch hour, and I had run to the store for something and it was so severe, I called my husband crying because I felt like I couldn't breathe very well and could barely swallow. I had a terrible panic attack, and it was such a helpless feeling! I had tons of panic attacks during the day, but especially at night because when I layed down it was worse.

What helped change my life was not the medicine the doctor put me on, but actually I started taking chewable Super Papaya Enzyme Plus from the healthfood store. I was taking it for something else and low and behold my symptoms for my throat condition dissappeared. Now, after every meal I chew 3 tablets, and hardly ever have acid reflux anymore. It is sounds like such a simple solution, but the tablet actually are enzymes that help you digest your food. The reason for the acid reflux was becasue my body was having a hard time digesting what I had eaten, thus the acid. After much research on the benefits of this enzyme, I know for sure this was my cure.

Anyhow.. I hope this helps you too. Please hang in there!! We love you and care about you!

Sincerely,

Lady LibertySuper Papaya Enzyme Plus Chewable 360 tabs from AMERICAN HEALTH

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi Cory, if you are online please just let us know you are still alive, don't feel embarrassed about posting this topic because we all feel down sometimes. I just finished reading a lot of your post history and I just want to say that things truly can get better in time. I know life seems really fucked up sometimes but its the only one we have. Just let us know you are okay man. Nobody here will judge you.

GBL

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Don't let them win! They want you dead. You and all the rest of us that no longer believe their lies. You've been poisoned by their hate and their "vomitous" spiritual food. You can recover.

My daughter's best friend committed suicide in December,2005.

It changed my daughter's life forever. She went from soccer/cheerleader mom who home schooled her daughter to a raging alcoholic almost overnight. She has lost custody of both of her children and as of last week is officially homeless. She has been in rehab for drugs and alcohol, has regular run-ins with the law, and has been fired from 2 jobs. She is now with an a**hole boyfriend who has kicked in 3 doors in the last 2 weeks and knocks her around and kicks her downstairs. An unbelievable year and a half of chaos and drama.

She calls me sobbing in the middle of the night asking me why she couldn't prevent her friend's death and no longer wants to live herself because of the guilt she feels. I can hardly listen to her describe her nightmares.

Please understand that suicide ruins lives. There are consequences that you cannot see.

I beg you to get help. We care and ther is a lot of good advice here.

• JK666
    JK666

Corey,

I'm from Indiana too. I just PM'ed you. Lets talk, OK?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit