Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• Core88
    Core88

I have a family a son and a Girl friend out of wedlock that's why I am disfellowshiped. I hate my "lie" life. and now is the time. finally drunk enought to do it going to kill my self tonight. forever night good night "freidns" tiem foe me to kill my self. Godd bye. Core

• Confession
    Confession

I do hope you don't do this. Are you still there?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Core. Wait up man. That wont solve your problems. Do you have a close friends you can talk to??? What state city are you in? Maybe one of us can help you out.

edit to add this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/129597/2296895/post.ashx#2296895
    Hi, my name is corey, I live in Indiana, so much to tell, allot of witness history. I was a MS and regular pioneer for two years...got Df'ed, don't know what to do or if I believe in god or not now...have had a few beers tonight, got mad at my Gf. HELP? Corey

http://www.suicide.org/#if-suicidal

If you are in intense emotional and/or physical pain, remember that your judgment is being clouded by that pain. If you are considering suicide, you are trying to end that pain. Please do not confuse ending your pain with ending your life. The two are very different.

If you are not in immediate danger because of thoughts of suicide, but need someone to talk with about your suicidal feelings, please do not hesitate to call one of the following national suicide prevention lines:

1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

Suicide Prevention Lines

You may call these suicide prevention numbers from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day. People are waiting to help you. Call a suicide prevention number right now if you need to. And always remember that it is never okay to act on your thoughts of suicide. Never. Again, call a suicide prevention number now if you need to.

Never act on your thoughts of suicide.
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Corey:

Please don't. At least for the sake of your son who deserves his daddy.

You don't need your life to be defined by the word 'dsifellowshipped'. I'm DF'd too. People have lied about me, I say screw 'em. I'll live well, but not to make them happy. It's because I deserve to be my own man.

And you deserve it too. Please hold off. After a day or two you probably won't feel this way.

You can get help.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Remember Core, no matter what's going on and no matter what's happening in your life, there is always a way out.

Let us help you.

We definitely can if you let us.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

PLEASE don't. I've been there. I made it.

Simon!!! Any way to find out who this is from their IP addy? Call the local authorities, just in case? Anyone? This is scaring the hell out of me.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Corey...

Don't.

Gopher is right - your son needs a dad... and you need to be there for him in the future - to help him through those milestones in his life.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey

Don't believe what you feel now because of the booze. It's nasty stuff that way you know.

Don't you know you are beautiful and people love you?

Let's get a coffee and a sandwich, my treat.

We'll talk, k?

What's wrong?

• BCberean
    BCberean

Core

The very reason you were disfellowshipped is the reason you should live.

your son.

Tell yourself you'll do it tomorrow if you still feel like it

LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME

YOU CAN MAKE IT FOR JUST ONE MORE DAY...please

• atypical
    atypical

Please don't do it! It might seem right for a moment - but it will be wrong forever. Don't let other people short your chance for a good life. Live it up, let them talk - you're still alive that way. Trust me...only you will have to live with the consequences. Fuck them. Please keep thinking about this. Keep posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit