Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hugs core. good advice and lots of concern here. i hope you're ok today.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Has anyone heard from him today?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

we're still here for ya Core.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Another thread has been started - we have called the police in his home town. No news yet.

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

Dear Core, Mr. Flipper here. Mrs. Flipper wrote earlier. We want you to know we love you as a friend and even though we haven't met, lots of people on this board love you, really care. I have been out of the witnesses for 4 years and was able to help my son (22) get out and go to college. He's getting a good education now. You have a wonderful son who loves you and needs you his dad to help him grow up in life and see the truth outside the witnesses. He can't do that without you. He needs you to be there. Think about that my friend. Don't let the witnesses control your fate. There is a big, beautiful world still here for you. We are part of that, everybody on this site cares for you. Please hang in there my friend, I'll pm my phone number to you if you'd like to talk. Peace to you,we all care, Love, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Core88
    Core88

I am here. So sorry to scary everyone, I have not been feeling very good today. My Internet connection has also been down for most of the day, I appreciate the loving thoughts and hope to take some of you up on it... it's so hard to talk to others, when you have spent so long trying to live on "stage" always giving the best "impression" of yourself to others so you could give a silent witness. Hard to let ones know how bad you really are and sinful. I almost never trust anyone now that everyone I grew up trusting shuns me now, kind of fucks up your ablity to trust others and to ever know if anyone is real and sincere about anything. I many times wonder if I am ever truly real and sincere. I hope you all will relax now, I am sorry you got so upset but I was in a very dark mood last night, I have thought about killing myself, for the last few years now and have done some of the things mentioned in the past to pull myself out of that funk and make it one more day, just let that feeling have a little to much control last night, I want to assure you that I am fine today and thanks for all the loving expressions. Core

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm glad to know you're ok Core

• free2think
    free2think

Core i'm so glad you're ok.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hi Corey,

Glad that you are okay.

You have people here and all over the world that are looking out for you.

Not alone at all.

People here are accepting of you.

AO

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank God you are fine, please re read my reply. You have alot to live for. Your son would be left to the wolves (JW's) if you ended it all. Please keep him in mind and try to seek out help from the Indiana posters on this board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit