Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Good advice Mini.... but core.... are you really gonna let these bastards get to you like that? Come on bro, getting even is better than letting an inferior win! Don't give those idiot bastards the satisfaction of watching you crumble my brother.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Good advice Dawg

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

And another thing, if you were to kill yourself, your JW relatives would say--"see this is what happens when you leave Jehovah"

Dont give them that satisfaction.

• daystar
    daystar

Core

I didn't comment on this thread or any of the others for a variety of reasons I won't go into. But, I'm glad you didn't go through with anything rash.

I know you're probably love-bombed here at this point. And I don't know you from Adam (hardee-har).

But... as hard as you may find it to believe, many, many of us have been where you are and have found some semblance of peace with our past and hope for our futures.

I'll add my name to the list of people you should feel free to contact if you ever need a welcoming, listening ear... a shoulder to lean upon.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Has anyone heard from Corey again? Has he posted?

• BCberean
    BCberean

Corey....hellooooooo

Hows it going little bro

((((HUGZ))))

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am so glad to hear that you are ok. I would suggest a plan to replenish the friend circle you lost and also to take up weight training and cardio as this has been proven to lift people's spirits and out of depression. When your body is being cared for well, your mind follows and makes life much easier to deal with. This is assuming you aren't in a fitness program. I highly recommend getting involved in one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit