Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Join the Army and get sent to Iraq and all your present problems will become small ones. Or, If you can picture that, then you can get on with your life and be happy with what you have. Good luck.

• Tara
    Tara

Core,

I, too, am relieved you are ok tonight. You have been through a lot, have a lot going on, and probably have lost a good part of your support system. It's good to talk about how you feel because then you realize you are not alone and that, in itself, brings comfort. By all means post here, but please get professional counseling as well. It is not a crime to be depressed. If you had a horrible physical pain in any part of your body, you would go to the doctor, right? Depression is no different... it is terrible emotional pain. Sometimes medicine is needed. A professional will be able to tell the difference. So glad you let us know you were ok. Please keep in touch. The best revenge against the WT is to live well. Take care of yourself. Your son needs you in his life.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Core,

I posted on the other thread already, just wanted to make sure you knew that I'm glad you are ok! Now is the time to get some help so if you ever feel that low again you will have someone to reach out to that is near you.

I think all of us hear at JWD are very sincere, (with the exception of the idiot) anyway, I know it's hard to trust after dealing with the JW's, but you gotta let someone in, you can do this and get past it but you will need help and support.

You have my numbers if you need to talk, anytime day or night please pick up the phone and call!

nj

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Core,

(((HUGS))) We are SO....RELIEVED!!!! Thank goodness you pulled through!! again..(((HUGS)))!!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Ok just posting on this thread as well out of total relief

We're here for you Corey!

Deus Mauzzim

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Core...so glad that you feel better!!! (See how many friends you have?????)

Swalker

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

PHEW!!

Glad you're feeling better (((Corey))).

Hang in there, do take the help that's been offered (I know that's very hard to do - can make you feel a bit of a failure - but that's not true, to ask someone else for help is a VERY brave thing to do!).

One step at a time...

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Core: Wow, it is great to hear from you, but sorry that you aren't feeling good. Do you think that could be a side effect from the stress and alcohol? Try and take it easy for the next few days.

There was a big storm last night but this morning the birds are singing their hearts out, and the air is fresh and clear. I hope that you will eventually find the same to be true in your life. Please let me know if I can be an encouragement to you.

• delilah
    delilah

" PHEW".................ok, now I can go to work and not have this "pit" in my stomach!!

I'm glad you're ok, Core, and that you replied back to us. We've all been so worried. Please hang in there, and continue to post here. You need to blow off some steam, and we're all here to listen....you really are, among friends. Chin up mate!!

• minimus
    minimus

Core, I'm glad you made it thru another day.

Please get PROFFESIONAL HELP SOON!

If you've been doing this sort of thing for some time, you NEED to get immediate help.

As much as there are caring members of JWD, no one here is qualified to help you get mentally better. You need to see a doctor and therapist.

Please don't delay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit