Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

Dear people:

I called Rachel in Washington at her husband's business number, which I think is also their home #.

Rachel is Mulan's daughter. Mulan is a board moderator. I know Mulan's name but not her husband's.

Does anyone know any of the other moderators' phone #'s?

• BCberean
    BCberean

Corey I wish I could post a beautiful picture here

A picture is worth a thousand words

i HOPE SOMEONE ELSE CAN POST AN IMAGE THAT WILL GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR HEART

mY PROFILE PIC SHOWS MY FOAL FALLING DOWN

He got up....

We're HERE TO HELP '''YOU''' GET UP

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

WHERE ARE THE MODS?????

• Core88
    Core88

don't be sorry worried not to sleep everones words seem real. Thanks. I just don't know what to do now..I am not weak!! I am so sleepy, going to pass out. loce coeryh

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Core...please call the hotline number!!!

Swalker

• Mum
    Mum

Core: Of course you're not weak. No one thinks you are. A lot of us have felt like you do. I hope you're sleeping and will contact us again in the morning.

• BCberean
    BCberean

Corey....please don't sleep til you tell us if you TOOK SOMETHING.

what was it that was '''''READY'''' ???????

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

bttt

• BCberean
    BCberean

Swalker...can you post that hotline number again????

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

IF YOU HAVE A LEMON, MAKE A LEMONADE

When you have a lemon, make lemonade. That is what the great educator does. But the fool does the exact opposite. If he finds that life has handed him a lemon, he gives up and says, “I am beaten. It is fate. I haven’t got a chance.” Then he proceeds to rail against the world and indulge in an orgy of self-pity. But when the wise man is handed a lemon, he says: “What lesson can I learn from this misfortune? How can I improve my situation? How can I turn this lemon into lemonade?”

Two men looked out from prison bars,
    One saw the mud, the other saw the stars

I made up my mind I would find out what was good in my present situation; I would look for the stars.

Harry Emerson Fosdick repeated it again in the 20th century: “Happiness is not mostly pleasure; it is mostly victory.” Yes, the victory that comes from a sense of achievement, of triumph, of turning lemons into lemonade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit