Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

So good to know you are o.k. ! Stick around, lots of love and support here.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Glad to hear you're ok buddy!

Take care of yourself, many here are ready and willing to support you.

R.F.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    it's so hard to talk to others, when you have spent so long trying to live on "stage" always giving the best "impression" of yourself to others so you could give a silent witness

Corey, you just spoke the truth if the truth has ever been spoken. Please read truthsearcher's post again for the first time, and continue to get well, okay?

Thanks for letting us know you are better.

Snowbird

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey

No worries, pal. Glad to hear you're ok.

I knew you weren't a chump,......

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Core88}}}}}}}

Glad you're Ok.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    the sky is falling

Dude, yer rude

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Core,

Something you said in your last post rang very clear with me. You said you don’t know if you are real or sincere. It’s sounds, at least to me, like you don’t know who you are anymore. I know the feeling. I’m 28 and I’ve been out of the JW’s for about 9 months, mentally out for 1 1/2 years. After realizing I didn’t believe what I had been taught my entire life I also realized that I didn’t really know myself. Everything I had stood for is now called into question. I lost that direction in my life I had known for so long. I don’t look at that as a bad thing though. I am now free to discover who I truly am and what I really stand for without a horde of people telling me who I should be and what I should stand for. The process takes a very long time for anyone, especially someone who was stunted by a cult. I find I am many years behind my peers on the road of self discovery. It’s not easy, not always fun but it’s necessary and will be more rewarding in the end than living as a sheeple in a cult. You question if you are real and sincere and the very fact you do so show’s you are very real and very sincere, if you were not you wouldn’t care. The people who shun you, those are the ones who are not real or sincere.

~LL06

• sparrow
    sparrow

Hey Core - great to hear. Now you need to take the next step and get some help ok buddy. It's time for you to take control and sort it out. You have a son to look after and a life and you can do it...

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so glad that you posted to let us know that you are ok. Now you really need to find some professional help to deal with this depression. Please let someone in. I know it is difficult to trust anyone, but you have to in order to get the help that you need. We are here for you.

Leslie

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Micromoose, you have played games with us on here earlier, why do you even bother?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit