Disgusting comment re: education from Tacoma 2007 District Convention

by Justitia Themis 124 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe
    but I suspect Christ was not pleased at all by his comments.

I have never heard of Jesus doing anything to anybody. The WT says it's all invisible- war in heaven stuff.

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ WAC's new avatar.

You must have gotten a photo of the convention speaker. No?

Open Mind

• parakeet
    parakeet

Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes to me. I've long been convinced that most JWs' real motivation is not hoping to live forever in paradise, but rather to hate and feel superior to the rest of the world. That comment is just another example of the hate JWs have for nonJWs, especially the educated and successful.

parakeet (of the 2-sheepskins-on-my-wall class)

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I reviewed my notes. The speaker's last name is something like Lau, Lowl. ??? It was hard to understand, but he is currently serving as the Circuit Overseer for Washington Circuit #1.

Justitia

• JeffT
    JeffT

If I didn't have more useful things to do I'd be tempted to go back to picketing the Tacoma Dome. If I hadn't believed idiots like that when they told me back in '73 that the world was going to end in a couple of years I'd have an MA now.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

You sure it wasn't "Losche", that ignorant ass, drug out a District Convention final talk over 1 hour after he was supposed to be finished!!!! People started leaving after 30 minutes, during his talk he condemned almost everything including pro football and higher education. That idiot was a piece of work.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I've posted on here before about my nephew, he is a really smart kid, its such a waste that my sister took him out of public school, to put him in home study, I asked my sister how will he adjust to college, she said his plans are not college but to go out in service then Bethel, she is soo brainwashed, I told her do you want him growing up and have to support a family on $8.00 per hour? She said as long as he believes Jehovah will provide.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Uneducated people have no right to advise educated people regarding schooling.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    his closing comments was that at Armageddon, educated people will be able to add a few more letters after their names...D.E.A.D.

OMFG! Who maintains that it is not a cult?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jodi Gajadar at Williams College Wins 2007 Rockefeller Brothers ... COMMENT iBerkshires.com, MA - 10 minutes ago
    She is a double major in history and psychology, and an active public preacher for the North Adams Jehovah's Witness congregation. She has spent her summers ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit