MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mommy
    mommy

Namewithheld,
    Don't worry, as I said I was sick hearing his spin on it. And if they are reading this forum I have been nailed with my first post on my first call. They would never have talked to me at length today. I can give my name and # but others cannot.

BTW there are MANY reading this close to 1200 reads in 2 hours!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• detective
    detective

I need advice. Should I try to get the UN website to my friend ASAP? I already told my friend about it (he rationalized it) but now I'm worried I'll lose my unmitigated proof. Should I push the issue with my friend or do you think I'm over-reacting and still have a little time before I do that?

Mommy, i sent you an email.

• Stacey
    Stacey

Read the book 1984 by George Orwell. It will be erased. It will have never happened.....

Craziness,
    Stacey

• DIM
    DIM

its been awhile since i read that book, but i think its something like

HE WHO CONTROLS THE PAST CONTROLS THE PRESENT

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Duplicate deleted!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

The WTS's response to callers indicates that they have been receiving numerous inquiries from genuine Dubs. I am guessing "hundreds" of inquiries are coming from not only the thousands of ordinary Dubs who are aware of this, but also Branch personel, missionaries, COs, DOs, etc.

The fact that thousands of Dubs received this info from "us" likely concerns them as much as does the NGO disclosure.

Watch for new "internet" restrictions, as well as an apostate witchhunt.

I predict that WOL, GC, and JWZone are closed within the next 6 months.

I SUGGEST that as many people as possible use callblock and telephone Brooklynistan about this issue so as to obscure the number of genuine Dubs that actually know. ACT LIKE A mildmannered DUB, but refuse to identify yourself because you are "afraid of reprecussions from the Elders".

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I'm amazed at what voices can do.....look what all you hard working ppl have done...it is truely amazing and I am impressed.

Good work everyone who has worked so hard and diligently on this. I applaud you.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." ~ Matt. 5:6

• mommy
    mommy
    I SUGGEST that as many people as possible use callblock and telephone Brooklynistan about this issue so as to obscure the number of genuine Dubs that actually know. ACT LIKE A mildmannered DUB, but refuse to identify yourself because you are "afraid of reprecussions from the Elders".

Nah! There is no reason to play their game. I don't think I could even make it through the conversation. If we all juat remain level headed and not turn to deceit, then they cannot claim we are being deceitful. The above comment alone will be used by them I am sure.

Detective,
    I will be looking for your email. In regards to your friend. You can tell him there has been some news and explain to him what it is. Then you can offer for him to go to the page befoere their name is off the list. If he is aware of it, his curiosity has surely already taken him there.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Steven
    Steven

Hi All,

I just wanted all those who have worked obviously very hard on this to know that it is really appreciated!!!!!!!!

My wife & I only recently disassociated ourselves (last week) & have been looking at this board for a couple of weeks.

However when we first saw this we were shocked that the WTBTS had actually done something which was SOOOO opposite to what they condemn in the mags.

We were leaving anyway but this really helped us to see clearly how much the society lives by double-standards AND yet they go on about double-standards to ordinary JWs - hypocritical if you ask me!

Even if all of the proof disappears - which seems unlikely thanks to some great persistence from Hawk & others - it will have opened the eyes of many of the people who have come across this info in one way or another. So it is/was definitely worth it...

Thanks again to you all...

Steven.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

test

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit