MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey,

Don't forget, if someone makes a "packet" of information on this for JW's to read, make sure you add the little numbers and questions at the end of each paragraph so they can follow along and then answer them <laugh>

• JonnieMae
    JonnieMae

Where can I find the UN link?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Look here Jonnie: http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/dpingo.htm

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• comment
    comment

Here is the page that describes the responsibilities of UN NGOs:

http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/brochure.htm

And here is the list of UN NGOs that (at least until it's taken off) includes the Watchtower Society:

http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/ngodir/NGODirAlph/alphabet.htm

comment

• JBean
    JBean

It might behoove (is that a word?!) everyone to print off the entire UN site and then print off the entire listing of organizations that belong (which still includes WBTS as of the last 5 mins!) That way, you'll have a printed RECORD of the site, including what involvement meant and that the society was indeed a member. I'm keeping my copy in a safe place : )

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

hey all...hawkaw has reached his maximum posts and will post tomorrow. Paul Hoeffel has yet to phone him back.

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Patriot
    Patriot

Problem is Jbean, that a "copy" could be considered "apostate concoted".

If you were to show a print out to a JW, they would not exactly "see the light".

I remember when I showed the American Journal of Medical Ethics (the actual magazine where it mentioned the Bulgarian Blood issue)June '98 I believe , to an elder, his exact words were:

"Where did you get that Apostate magazine from? Don't you know that those articles that are written to undermine Gods laws, are all written by apostates no Matter if they are now Drs. or lawyers or no matter how many Phd's they have"?

No matter how safe you hide that copy of the NGO/DPI and the WTBTS I seriuosly doubt that most Jws will believe it.

Mav.-

• JBean
    JBean

Thanks for your thoughts Mav,

However, do you mean to say that if I show this print out, say to my folks... and it even has the web address across the bottom proving that it is from the actual website, they wouldn't believe it? The only reason I'm hesitating at all to show this to my family is 'cos I'm afraid I'll be yanked into an elder's meeting for "my spiritual safety".... no waaaaaayyyy. : )

• msil
    msil

JBean - I agree with Mav. Printouts can easily be fake. You can change the web address on a printout with about 5 mouseclicks.

The only hope now is for the UN to issue a press release or for it to get into mainstream media.

Otherwise this issue is over.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawk and all the others,

unable to get the web line, for technical reasons,

it is only NOW that I've seen the INFORMATION!!!

So, after HIDING THIS FACT FOR OVER 10 YEARS,

NOW SUDDENLY...THE WTBS is no LONGER an NGO

with the DPI dep. of the UNITED NATIONS!

I do hope that this will be confirmed in writing

by the United Nations' DPI...and maybe some

newspapers!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp !!

P.S. ...I'm somehow very SURPRISED!

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit