MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker
    Seeker

How disappointing! Now all those curious JWs will check the web site, see nothing, and be convinced that we made it all up!

Hawk, it is vitally important that we get a complete paper trail about this. Not only the final results, but also year-by-year correspondance between the UN and the WTS. There must be something, and it would show that the WTS knew about this 100% and didn't do a thing about it until we noticed their underhandedness.

Otherwise it's going to come down to our word against the WTS's word, and we all know who the JWs will believe. Within a week, the rumor-du-jour will be that "apostates hacked the UN web site to make it look like the WTS was associated. How wicked!"

• Patriot
    Patriot

Does this mean that "something" will happen to the WT for registering then getting pulled off or asking to be taken off the DPI list?

Does it really affect them in any way?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Msil,

I rspectfully disagree. This UN DPI/NGO thing was used by the WTS to gain status at the table of world governments to show they were just a little innocent religious group that was being picked on. Look world we have NGO status and in the field of human rights. If I was a government member I would look at the NGO/DPI thing in high regard.

Now its gone. And if we get something from DPI over this - look out. Just think what France will think nce they find out DPI was snookered by the WTS.

As for the dubs. Well it is all in the presentation and their willingness to think.

hawk

• detective
    detective

Okay, re-writing the press release in my head now. People, now might be a good time to start circulating this information to the media. In two months the media won't care either way. Actually, there is no promise that they'll care now. But now would be a good time to try to get this out.

• LDH
    LDH

Hawk,

You da man.

Lisa

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

So does this mean that in terms of the Beast having relations with the harlot, and the WTS being the harlot (or part of the harlot class as it were), that the Beast has had a premature withdrawal? Is there any scripture that could be cited to support this action by the WTS?

I think it's informative to cage the discussion much as it would be in a Watchtower study article.

• msil
    msil

Hawk - it depends on your agenda. This post is strictly my opinion and is not meant to minimize your work in any way Hawk.

It is (I mean was) effective for showing up the hypocrisy to existing dubs. That ammunition is gone now. Now we go back to pointing at issues that the dubs can simply dismiss as "flaws of imperfect individuals".

Now we have no credible proof to show such ones - unless it makes it to the press.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well pushing brain dead dubs to an internet site is a no winner. Ain't gonna happen.

I will push to get as many documents including their application and references plus their "annual" records that they have to supply DPI but I need your patience. This is costing me a lot of time and money and dealing with UN official is like watching paint dry. This week Ms. Oca is on holidays and Paul Hoeffel is sick with the flu.

But I am trying to get you guys something. Patience.

As for the WTS winning I can see advantages and still some serious disadvantages. Someone should check and see if good old Ciro is still employed - hehehehe.

hawk

• JonnieMae
    JonnieMae

I don't know where you got or get your information, but The WatchTower organization has NEVER been a member or part of the UN. You're just spreading lies.

• LDH
    LDH

IS there any chance of a snowball in hell that the UN would issue a press release about all of this, Hawk?

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit