MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• messenger
    messenger

Has anyone thought to ask the UN for a copy of the letter from WT making known their resignation? If you call Watchtower ask them for a copy of the letter. I think something so serious would have to be put in writing. One side or the other should provide a copy.

Can anyone provide the email for Mrs Oca or Mr. Hoeffel?

• rem
    rem

Don't be afraid to share this information with Witnesses. Even when they deny there is any problem, it gets the wheels in their head turning. Here is an excerpt from a recent Yahoo! chat I had with my JW workmate after sharing the UK Guardian article with him:

JW: Boy, the writer in this article obviously got all of his information from an apostate.

JW: A former member.....

rem: does the source of the information really matter?

rem: (proverbs 17:18)

JW: Yes, because I don't believe what apostates say, period.

rem: you don't have to. anyone can look up facts for themselves. i'm not saying the article wasn't slanted (it definitely was), but definite facts were reported

JW: that's true

I think my JW friend is thinking hard about this. I told him about how the WT just dropped its association with the UN and he is now pondering it. I think every little bit helps.

rem

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Messenger,

Yes I have.

However I must apologize that Paul Hoeffel did not phone me back this afternoon due to a meeting and then I had to go home.

I will start again tomorrow.

I promise I will not let this die now.

hawk

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

just few comments:

Messenger: a very good suggestion. Will we ever SEE

an actual RESIGNATION letter signed by the WTBS???

Rem: Excellent experience! That's the way, let him

think...the article had plenty of material to allow

an inmpartial investigation. I wonder what he 'll do

next!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

"Just look at the power that a few hundred posters did to the WTS - getting a major investigation going and then having the WT do what it like to do to you people - It Disassociated itself. I assure you that heads will roll for this. Way to embarrassing."

Hawk, my sentiments exactly! They were FORCED to disassociate. What a way to learn a lesson. And they will eat it from now on with the world governments. This is GREAT news if you look at it that way. Now THERE IS NO DOUBT that they ARE A CULT in the eyes of the world. NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. And you're right. Some heads WILL ROLL and we will sit and laugh about it.

Don't get depressed guys. It's definitely not over yet!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Maverick,

: No matter how safe you hide that copy of the NGO/DPI and the WTBTS I seriuosly doubt that most Jws will believe it.

Most JWs are not worth the time-of-day and they can remain idiots forever as far as I care.

We want the DECENT ones. Fuck the rest of them.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Farkel
    Farkel

bluesapphire,

: Just look at the power that a few hundred posters did to the WTS

Just look at the DEATHS and RUINED lives and FAMILIES the WTS has caused by their idiocy over the last five decades. All fingers these days point to: Ted Jaracz.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Just look at the DEATHS and RUINED lives and FAMILIES the WTS has caused by their idiocy

TELL me about it! I can't even believe the twists and turns that have developed in my life......I have so much anger and disbelief at the turn-of-events I would have never imagined...ALL a direct result of one bad choice I made in 1972........(baptism)

On a more personal note (if I may) I never knew what you looked like when I was posting on H20........you're shorter than I'd imagined :)

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

That is the hypocrisy!

I have the luck that I have recovered the truth about the membership of WTS and have copied to send the email to me and the email is on the provider! I will keep forever! Also I have a copy on paper! Yes it will not light to explain the JW! I had told a few JW about UN! 5 JW has seen it on the website! and said a few from them said it is good to cooperate with UN about human rights! They understand not!!!!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Aren¡¦t you a little surprised that the WTS withdrawal can be accomplished with a single phone call from the WTS? Of course, the UN probably seldom has anyone withdraw and they probably seldom deal with anyone as treacherous as the WTS. But, I would expect them to require a follow-up to the phone call with some written documentation, otherwise, who knows, it could have been a malicious call from an apostate ƒº

Those of you who are talking with the UN representatives are probably trying to find out the name of the person that called them yesterday from the WTS. That information, along with copies of any written documentation would be very helpful.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit