MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• miner
    miner

During this break in the unfolding events, I want to thank each one of you who have worked so hard to get the truth out. Don't be discouraged! Many seeds of doubt are being sown!! Keep up the great work......

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Detective,

It sounds like you have or will refine the Press Release. At some point, could you post the refined version? I intend to forward it to several news agencies, and I will use myself as a contact for these agencies.

Thanks.

TS,

• messenger
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Please,

Any one doing a press release should just hold on for a little while.
    PLease at least give me a day.

Listen do you want something in writing from DPI or not prior to getting it out?

Please have patience!!!!!!!!

hawk

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Will do,

TS,

• mommy
    mommy

Hawk,
    I agree with you 100%

Detective,
    I never recieved your email. I sent you one, as I said above I think we should wait a day or two. This will give others a few days to tie up loose ends. Also give more time for people to notify their families if they want.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• ballistic
    ballistic

Most of us here have been Jehovah's Witnesses and I think we're forgetting one thing:
    What did you feel like when people critisized your beliefs, the bible, YOUR organisation or even the behaviour of some brother or sister?
    Up went the blinkers and the information just flowed in one ear and out the other. Some people are so self-hypnotised through constant study and meditation that they don't even hear what you're saying if it would "hurt" their comfort-zone of psycotic blind belief.
    Of course, there are some who listen, and there have been a few comments here to prove that. I just don't want people to think that every Witness will see the "light".
    I take exception to those calling the average witness "brain dead". Brain washed is a much more suitable expression.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

detective and hawk:
    I would like to spread the prss release here in Europe placing my name as contact. 1st time going public as yet-witness...
    WHEN everythin's ready let me know...
    Happy Day!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

but, also keep up the good work, I'm just saying.

• detective
    detective

Mommy, I got your email and replied. let me know if you don't get this one either! Thank you so much!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit