MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jourles
    Jourles

This sucks. If they are taken off of the list from the DPI website, then that leaves no proof that they were associated. The ONLY way for proof to remain is to have the UN itself issue a press release stating that the WTBTS was taken off for whatever reason. The WTBTS will never make a statement regarding this issue. They will merely let it go on without comment, hoping to have it disappear with time. But the UN MUST make a comment on this matter! And it MUST be spread everywhere. I'll help spread it, will you?

p.s. If we could get our hands on their original application papers, then that would be the icing on this mud pie that gets thrown back into the faces of the GB. Yep, I see it already - Lloyd Barry is going to be made into an apostate, retroactively that is...

• Seeker
    Seeker

JohnnieMae,

Of course the WTS wasn't a member of the UN -- you have to be a country to get that. What they could do was associate with the UN DPI as an NGO -- and that's exactly what they did until they got caught. Check the UN web site. The WTS is still listed.

• detective
    detective

Hawk, have you sent me your contact information? I'm readying to put this out there before the media as much as possible to see if we get any bites. It's time to mobilize on the media front. It's the only way to save your incredible efforts to show the hypocrisy. Who else is contacting the press?

• msil
    msil

"Well pushing brain dead dubs to an internet site is a no winner. Ain't gonna happen."

Simply not true. I have. And it worked.

Thanks for your work Hawk.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

JonnieMae:

Er, the information came from the UN in an official document listing the NGO's. Perhaps you wouldn't mind going back to the original thread and researching it yourself instead of calling all of us here liars. Perhaps you could pull your head out of your ass and TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN IT!

• Seeker
    Seeker

Hawk,

We do appreciate your hard work, and we will be patient. You understand what needs to be obtained, and I know you'll do your best to get it. I just wanted to express my opinion as to what is needed, to make sure it wasn't overlooked. But you didn't. Thanks.

I also wondered about ol' Ciro. I smell scapegoat...

• msil
    msil

Drachir - his post was satirical. That will be the typical dub response from now on.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Lisa,

Yes it was mentioned by Ms. Oca during one of our conversations and that is what I will bring up this afternoon among other things.

Also I have found out that the DPI issued a press release in 1991 welcoming a number of NGOs into the DPI including the WTS but I need to get a copy from DPI.

So please - hold on let me see what I can do.

Patience, patience patience. For those doing the press thing. Tell the reporters about what has happened but to hold off until we get further information.

I bet the farm a lot of people at Bethal weren't sleeping too well over the last couple of weeks.

Hehehehehe

hawk

• logical
    logical

This is just another in a long chain of underhanded deceptions by the WTS, and it will continue to happen again and again, and many people will waste their lives in captivity.

• Moxy
    Moxy

well whatever the outcome, congratulations on your tenaciousness hawk and all that have stuck at this issue. im impressed and amazed.

mox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit