MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leander
    Leander

Wow, I'm really interested in how this is going to turn out.

If everyone could bear with me on this next question, is it possible that the WTS could be innocent in this situation?

I highly doubt it but I think its a good idea to look at both sides of the issue.

• Escargot
    Escargot

Right Now, the WT is still listed on the UN link as an NGO

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Anything is possible but just look at the facts.

hawk

• Patriot
    Patriot

Thanks Kent..but don't you think that since the WT will not be listed with the official UN page any longer, that people will think that its just "another apostate" lie?

I'm going to to copy the info. from your page for my in-laws to see but I don't know if they'll buy it.

Mav.-

• Leander
    Leander

I think it would be interesting and very informative if there was an interview done with individuals who were imprisoned because they were attempting to follow the Societies literature on not having any involvment with the goverment, military, etc.

Then note their reaction after learning that Society had voluntarily associated themselves with the UN.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yes, Leander that would be interesting.

Re my call, they are giving NO information unless they determine it would 'not be used in a damaging' manner. Since I wouldn't give a name/phone # they won't speak about it. Typical. He won't even deal with the 'facts' of the matter because those 'facts' can be interprated badly if one is critical of the WTBTS. Well, duh. Of course they can. I bet dude I was talking to is reading this forum RIGHT NOW. Hi dude. WTBTS caught with it's pants down and it's dong stuck in the wild beast - good thing for you the average JW is BRAIN DEAD.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Don't worry about the phone tracing equipment. For them to do any tracing whatsoever they would need a switch tech in the local central office that serves their phone lines coming in. Even then, that would be unethical and illegal to trace where an originating phone call would be coming from. Although for "testing" purposes, if they did get your number, all they would have to do is contact a "brother" in a switch position anywhere in the USA to do a 911 record lookup. That is done by a CNAMDVER command in a Nortel DMS switch. It would give your full address and the name of who the phone service is provided to.

Jourles, who knows that Hollywood puts too much crap into those fake phone traces. There is no mythical 30 second rule to do a trace, once the call is answered, you're nailed.

• JBean
    JBean

I'm not one of the "smart" ones about all this... and don't understand lot's of legal issues... but this one has "done it" for me. How can anyone respect the WBTS again? Someone a few days ago said that if they can say: we're now off the list... by-gones! Then they should not be able to disfellowship ANYONE for ANYTHING that they've done if that person says... "well, not doing it anymore!"

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yea, I figured the movie 'trace' crap was just that. I mean caller id works instantly, and you don't think the phone co's tracing abilites are at least that good. Of course they are. But with these guys who knows, all it takes is a good little dub who works at the local phone co and blamo - free traces.

/of the paranoid class

• DIM
    DIM

it would be cool if we could get a standard packet together that outlines the whole NGO / DPI UN / WTS affilliation that would be written in very basic language (much like WTS publications...hahaha) just so we can get the information into the hands of JW's and stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit