MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

wannahelp,

The Guardian article was in the paper itself - nice big article actually. Kent's watchtowerobserver site has a scan of it.

T.

• mommy
    mommy

Mr Bates,
    Thank you for taking the time to come here. I also would like to thank you for your interest in this matter. Personally I feel that if your article was written perfectly, someone, somewhere would have found a tiny bit of fault. Pay no mind to those ones, for they are only trying to overlook the actual facts you presented. The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses has been trained and certain things have been drilled in their heads for years and passed on for generations. There is also a terminology that only comes to those deeply involved in this religion, not many outsiders get that. Again I thank you for your article, and your continued interest in it. I assure you, what may seem minimal to others will have a great effect on over 6 million people.

To all
    Last night in chat, someone I think jokingly stated that the reason the WTBTS pulled out of the UN was my phone calls to them. I in a sense did feel a little responsibility for this happening. But, I know I was not the only one who called. I was not the only who wants answers on this subject, and who better to "try" to get answers from then the hypocrites themselves.

So many have put alot of time and effort into this subject. Many have put the already rocky relationships with their family on the line over this as well. There has to be a postitive outcome for many.

Some, including myself, may not get the responses that we thought we would get. But there is a seed planted now, and perhaps this one question will lead to more and so on. Look how long it took for some of us to leave, and how many of us "put up" with things and overlooked our own conscience for so long before we left. I just don't want to lose heart. And I don't want others to either.

The "investigation" is not over, on either end of the spectrum. There has not been an official word yet from the WTBTS , we still may have some time and we still have ammo. To those who haven't shown their family or friends maybe now is a good time, while it is still on the site. Get your family members to approve of the relationship, and make them show you it is ok. They still do not know that the WTBTS pulled out. Then when the official news comes out they will see that even the WTBTS feels it is wrong!

Much love and((((hugs))))) to everyone working so hard on this, and getting the message out!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Wendy,

Anyone who is blaming you for this is a idiot. You have done great. Without the DPI associate status they have lost a "optics" weapon they use with other governments and courts. And the money thing is way more important than anything else.

BTW - you were not the first or the last to call WTS or the DPI.

One final thing, as I stated, bx and I have something on the go - please, please please please please please - just have a little patience with me and I may get you something that will be 10 times better than the web site.

Remember its the official word from the UN that is way more important than the WTS words.

hawk

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Hey Doooowgie, i see your back on the piss again.....

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

If hawk wanted to get a private message to Mad Apostate, how would hawk have to do it?

hawk

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I suppose that if the WTS disassociated themselves from the UN, then the UN should 'shun' them, just as if they'd been disfellowshipped (expelled)!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• detective
    detective

Hi, thanks to whoever sent me the email about the pseudo-press release. Your advice was helpful. However, I am in an awkward postion as I cannot send out a press release to anyone anywhere without a viable contact name and phone number to attach to it. I would not be considered a viable contact so I cannot do it myself.
    Thanks to Machislopp and Mommy who have possibly volunteered. I have sent you emails. If you don't get them, please email me.

This won't get to the press without someone who would be willing to field calls by the press on the matter. Please consider making yourself available to do this. If everyone sits back and lets someone else do it, it will never get done. If you are in a position to field phone calls from the press on this matter PLEASE EMAIL me. You do not have to be a professional spokesperson but simply someone who can explain the significance of the situation to a layperson. More often than not, you can still be an unidentified source if you request it but you need to let someone actually speak to first! I can't say this enough, it won't magically appear in the newspaper. Somebody sought out the Guardian reporter. Are you willing to talk to a reporter yourself?
    I would also be willing to explore media outlets where you can drop a dime and post them here if that would help. However, I am not a viable contact and acting as such would simply lessen the effectiveness of the message we are trying to spread. Maybe nobody thinks it's important enough to try and get this info to the media? I don't know how people feel about it. But seeing as how I am powerless to bring this matter to the media without a viable contact, I can do nothing to further spread the word without help. Everybody has done such good work. The rest of the world won't know about it and I think that's a shame. But it is what it is.

So, if you're willing to step up, then email me. Otherwise, I'm done trying to motivate people in this particular manner. I still think everyone is great, but if my idea about hitting the media isn't of interest, I can deal with it.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Detective,

Suggestion, (you don't have to take this suggestion nor will I be angry if you ignore me but...)

Hold off on any press release until I say so.

There is something way more important going on that will help the release.

To Everyone else,

Hoeffel is in a "briefing" until noon edst. He is expected back at his office then.

Patience people patience.

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey,

Looks like we have both "covert" and "overt" action taking place..

HEHEHEHEHEHE

You will give us complete Bomb Damage Assesment later, right?

• detective
    detective

Hi Hawk,
    I'm fine with waiting. I'm eager to see what other jewel will be uncovered. I just want people to know that I won't be able to do anything anyway despite feeling motivated because I don't have a contact person. So, if they are hoping that I can do anything at all about contacing the media, they would be mistaken.

Thanks for everything Hawk. And no, my friend isn't speaking to me anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit