MAJOR UN/WTS/NGO NEWS - WTS IS GONE

by hawkaw 133 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• msil
    msil

Hawk - whatever the outcome - thanks so much for your efforts. We all appreciate the lenght you have had to go to.

• nelly136
    nelly136

are they removing NGO's too or are they staying listed?
    nelly

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Ahhhh to many postings to respond too.

Msil - you are right about the internet for a lot of JWs. Sorry about my "strawman".

BTW - thanks for your input too.

Again, everyone - let me see what I can do here. Don't jump off the wagon just yet.

Just look at the power that a few hundred posters did to the WTS - getting a major investigation going and then having the WT do what it like to do to you people - It Disassociated itself. I assure you that heads will roll for this. Way to embarrassing.

hawk

• mommy
    mommy

Hey all,
    I just called Brooklyn again. Unfortunalty everyone is at lunch so I have to call back after 1 pm. I can't wait to see what they say over this.

Msil,
    You are right, I have shown this to several people. They will need answers as to why the org left the UN. After saying it was "ok"

Great idea Hawk on the welcoming press release from 1991! I am sure the UN will feel a slap in the face over this one, and will want to make a public statement concerning it. Of course this is not a nation withdrawing, but still there are only approx 1500 NGO's and they will have to answer why one is leaving.

Don't lose heart!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Farkel
    Farkel

You know what I find REALLY underhanded? It is the fact that the WTS had NGO status with the UN for a full TEN years and hardly anyone of us knew anything about it.

I guess even we didn't ever think that the WTS would wade so deep in the sewer that they would actually fornicate with the "wild beast."

We were wrong about that. They did. They would likely have never withdrawn their membership as an NGO had not their dirty deed been discovered.

What a thoroughly disgusting and corrupt bunch they are!

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Fark,

At this point we know very little about what happened over the last 10 years with the WTS.

But I tell yea, we are about to find out even more. I strongly suspect this is going to get real ugly when it all comes out.

Hi Wendy,

I am glad you picked up on the pres release. I found out this morning that DPI has been issuing these releases once a year. So there is a lot of proof out there. I just got to get my little hands on it.

hawk

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Hawk,

Terrific work! If we could get copies of the material that the WTS along with other NGOs is supposed to supply "frequently" to show their support, then that would help too. It's supposed to be available for inspection in the DPI resource room, but that is likely still closed.

T.

• JonnieMae
    JonnieMae

Farkel, please tell me what NGO stands for. Thanks

• msil
    msil

NGO = Not Gods Organization

• Patriot
    Patriot

Johnniemae:

I think you've been chewin' on a piece of straw hayweed too long.

But thats alright Big Country I don't think you'll get disfellowshipped for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit