This board is not for me.

by Wafe 142 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are plenty of good Christians here..I`m not one of them..We do have one thing in common though..We don`t whine when we don`t get what we want.....I`ve sent the WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAmbulance to take you to the "Boo-Boo Room" at the hospital..LOL!!..Something you may not know..There is a wallet made of foreskins..If you stoke it a few times..It becomes a suitcase..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

You were looking for a board that offered support for those that left the Witnesses and found this one. On the web I have found no better board of people that understand the issues of being a witness and know exactly how to handle the issues that arise.

Many people decide to stop posting and most you will never notice because well... they stop posting. You had to call attention to the fact that you were leaving and expressly insult everyone here for not catering to you.

Even then you have 3 pages of people begging you not to go and sending you PM's offering advice. Pretty good for a board of people that are "no better than witnesses". If you ask me, you are still in the JW mindset of "You don't have the right to challenge my beliefs".

This is the real world. People have opinions. If you want a life of living is a bubble where everyone thinks the same as you and nobody challenges your beliefs, that's cult behavior and I'd agree, a site dedicated to cult deprogramming like this one won't be to your liking.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am not going to post on this thread anymore.

If one person feels it's not for him, then that's okay. If he feels that there are harsh comments, true enough.
    I hope he finds what he needs. I, personally find excellent empathy and varied opinions that help me.

But I spend too much time here. (I currently need that much support.) Good for you if you don't need to
    come here. On to another thread.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oooh, a gift from tophat. What might be the reason for it? Pick one or more of the following:

A - you really like me

B - there is an obligation that comes w accepting it

C - you want to be my follower

D - it's some old stuff that you are trying to get rid of

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

you what I have gotten tired of arguing about
    Waaf why bother to argue about who belives what.? I KNOW what I believe & because I was wrong for 25 years in the Wt & before that I believed in NOTHING.... Now I have my own beliefs ..... "I walk the line".....I love all, I believe in Creator who I believe to BE>>>the "I.AM" I call HIM Jesus ..But if others dont believe that. Well that is their CHOICE!!!! That is what I love about being FREE!!!!! I can ruddy well agree to disagree. & still laugh with ya>>>>>(((HUGS))

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wafe,

I just want to bring out that if you have pm'd people there is always that possiblity that they never recieved the message or have not read your message. I have found that to be true sometimes.

purps

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I PM'd you and still waiting for a response. I have offered to introduce you to bible believing XJW's in Ohio, but if that is not your goal, then what is?

• Wafe
    Wafe

Well I PM'd you and still waiting for a response. I have offered to introduce you to bible believing XJW's in Ohio, but if that is not your goal, then what is? Purplesofa may have hit the nail on the head because I never got that message... I deeply appologize if I had known that was the case I would never have started this post. Well I am feeling REALLY STUPID now. Please send me the PM again. Excuse me while I go beat my head against wall.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Excuse me while I go beat my head against wall.

Don't do it Wafe! Wall repair can be costly!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Dont beat your head against the wall (One would think you had enough of that in the borg.) Just take a deep breath and relax. Believe it or not you are among friends here, Very different from the witness doctrine of friendship but friends none the less.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit