This board is not for me.

by Wafe 142 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seven006..((Dave))..You mouth breathing ,knuckle dragging,Neandrethal,Crusty Old,Pain in the Ass!!..How are you doing Bud?!!..LOL!!..Thanks for the backhanded:"Hello,howzit go`n Bud!"..LOL!!..Hope your well..Good to hear from you!..Have you been do`in anymore of your cool art?..If you got any new stuff I`d love to see it..Take care Bud!...OUTLAW

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

or maybe the messages you have left people were downright insulting themselves... why you think coming and caling people stupid is acceptable, i dont know... but keep it up and tell us we are no better than the dubs... you have no idea.. if your god is allowing whats goiung on, you should understand our bitterness even more... look at the world and tell me someone lLOVING woiuld allow this

the infamous one

• wednesday
    wednesday

When I first came on-board, I found the religious threads too much .It was too fresh, too painful and too much. I just avoided them- I did not even want to discuss doctrines and could not understand why others did. Typical jws attitude, if you don't think like me there must be something wrong with YOU. I found enough threads that did interest me and avoided those that did not. Eventually I ventured into the doctrine threads.

I have learned a lot from the board, that my opinion is just that, MY opinion, and not necessarily the Truth. I do not worry about threads that bash God or the WTS or whatever. I feel whatever it is, if it has merit it can stand on its own.

Many that come here fresh out of the wts are hurting really bad and come and as they say, bleed all over the board. I have learned tolerance since leaving jws. I also post on other non jws related boards and I learned really fast, my opinion is just that MY OPINION.

I hate to use a wts much quoted scripture, but Dave, your post seemed like a "hiding place ..." or state farm with their hands open wide. I wish I had to chance to meet you. I can feel the empathy even in cyberspace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit