This board is not for me.

by Wafe 142 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Brother Apostate,

You really are a prime-time twit. Let me walk you through this.

Here's prime hilarious hillary the cheerleader- physician, heal thyself! You cast aspersions at others, and you clearly believe them- you stated it, so it must be true, right? Yet, when others such as my self make statements about how we picture you, you take it all too seriously!

The 'aspersions' that I cast on others are those summed up BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR POSTS. I have no idea for example what you are really like as a person, nor do I wish to know. I have never met you, am unlikely to do so and have no idea what motivates you. I do think that perhaps you have been on this Board with another handle at some time, but I have no proof, and again do not really care. What I can do is to react TO YOUR POSTS and deal with you on this one-dimensional level.

For example, I proved you a liar in the 'Global Warming' thread. Are you a liar in 'real life'? I have no idea, and neither could I care. But on this Board you have proved yourself to be a liar. Do you get it now? The real life reality of Brother Apostate may be very different from his on-line 'reality'.

In all seriousness, though, the rest of your points in the above posts are good ones, even though they're not really yours are they?

Not sure I know what you mean by this. Not sure that you do either. Any person who has read my posts on this Board over the years knows that I dance to no-ones tune but my own. For example Gyles, who you continue to try to portray as the object of my 'cheerleading' have battled before over issues, confounding your facile and bitchy revelations! Of course, you may not be a spittle-spraying little bitch in real life, but you have proved yourself to be one in your on-line life.

Just kidding- I'm sure you're not the neurotic monkey-spawned cheerleader your posts would seem to suggest.

BA- Can't we all just play nice?

Play how you want, just learn to play consistently and you will gain a little more credibility. Research your subject before typing, rather than riding on the backs of others like Lady Godiva with an embarrassed willie. For example, your offerings on the 'Global Warming' thread were numerous but lacked any substansive content whatsoever. In fact, this seems to be a common trend in your posting style.

PS- Now let's get back to the fun stuff, calling names and insulting intelligence, mmmK?

Yes, what is it you called SixofNine today. A completely unprovoked attack of course, I think the word was F******wit.

See what I mean about your dishonesty?

HS

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

hs,

Nonsense,

For example, I proved you a liar in the 'Global Warming' thread.

Nothing could be further from the truth. You never proved me a liar. You stated you did, but no proof. You behave like a child, and believe that if you state something, it must be true. I could not care less about what you assert about me or anyone else- you are a bore who clearly loves to drink your own kool-aid.

Any person who has read my posts on this Board over the years knows that I dance to no-ones tune but my own.

And what a tired, boring, repetitive, vapid, inane tune it is.

For example Gyles, who you continue to try to portray as the object of my 'cheerleading' have battled before over issues, confounding your facile and bitchy revelations!

Ooh, ooh, cheerleader battles! Where can we get tickets!! You are so dense and anal retentive on this board that I can only imagine what a bore you are in real life. You have the wit sense of humor of a block of wood.

BA- Can't we all just play nice?

Play how you want, just learn to play consistently and you will gain a little more credibility. Research your subject before typing, blah, blah, blah. For example, your offerings on the 'Global Warming' thread were numerous but lacked any substansive content whatsoever. In fact, this seems to be a common trend in your posting style.

You have repeatedly shown a lack of reading comprehension. The "attacks" you claim I made on the other thread were nothing more than pointing out the logical flaws in your cheerleading coach's "debate" style. But I repeat myself, if you didn't get it the first hundred times, nor will you now. When you scratch your head be careful you don't get splinters, blockhead.

Yes, what is it you called SixofNine today. A completely unprovoked attack of course, I think the word was F******wit.

Once again, an intelligent person (which clearly you are not) would have read SixofNine's post immediately preceding the one you refer to, where he intimated that that anyone who believed that Global Warming was not caused primarily by humans, is a "f***wit. HE spelled it out, by the way, not using the asterisk as I did in my response to him.You both lack reading comprehension. You call that unprovoked? R-E-A-D T-H-E C-O-N-T-E-X-T FIRST, DIMWIT.

See what I mean about your dishonesty?

You have neither shown that I am dishonest, nor have you proven me a liar. That would clearly make you both.

BA- Take some ex-lax, you anal-retentive twit.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We have drawn out some fine veterans and interesting dialogue here. Please keep the tone light, please, or I will have to shut down the thread.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BA,

The threads in which your dishonesty are clearly outlined stand as a matter of public record. Anyone with the inclination to trawl through the 'Global Warming' thread will note your repeated and unprovoked ad hominem attacks on Abbadon at the beginning of the thread (which caused the thread to stray off topic) , and your later denial at having used any ad hominem attacks. This is dishonesty.

I now turn to attention to yet another display of intellectual dishonesty :

Once again, an intelligent person (which clearly you are not) would have read SixofNine's post immediately preceding the one you refer to, where he intimated that that anyone who believed that Global Warming was not caused primarily by humans, is a "f***wit. HE spelled it out, by the way, not using the asterisk as I did in my response to him.You both lack reading comprehension. You call that unprovoked? R-E-A-D T-H-E C-O-N-T-E-X-T FIRST, DIMWIT.

That SixOfNine described such people in those terms is NOT relevant, as it was not SixOfNine who made the issue as you did in the post above regarding namecalling being something to be deprecated, it was your good self. Six has often been known to use such language, of that there is no secret, but he is never self-righteous enough to use this language and decry others for using it also. Your reactions confound your barely logical principles, which in this case suggest that namecalling is to be decried until someone calls you a name, then the principle falls by the wayside!! And you wonder why I describe you as still being drenched in 'theocracy' - you just cannot see it can you?

It is your good self who lacks among many other things, including critical thinking skills, a sense of reading comprehension. Lord, you can barely remember what you have just written in your preceding posts, which when resurrected leap up and bite your arse. As I suggested, you should really go into 'read' mode, or stick to 'fluff' threads until you have mastered the art of clear thinking. You embarrass yourself too often for comfort.

The rest of your post is the usual spittle-drenched, bitchy, childish pap, and unworthy of anyones attention but that of your equally dull sidekick.

What are you like in real life? I have no clue, you may be the most honest person who walks the planet.

My last post on this subject.

HS

PS - You evaded one point in my post and that relates to whether you had a previous life on this Board. Is 'Brother Apostate' your first visit to JWD?

• TopHat
    TopHat

HS, You take this board wayyyyy to seriously....cool it man! I know I was up-tight to when I first came to this board...but really, I realized that the board is made up of all kinds of beliefs and there is no need to berate posters because they disagree with you and vise verse.

Everybody has his/her own opinion....Eventually the new ones will work it all out without your boring old insults! However if you insist on insulting posters, then you had better be ready to take insults thrown YOUR way.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

HS,

Anyone with the inclination to trawl through the 'Global Warming' thread will note your repeated and unprovoked ad hominem attacks on Abbadon at the beginning of the thread (which caused the thread to stray off topic) , and your later denial at having used any ad hominem attacks. This is dishonesty.

If pointing out that nearly everthing Abaddon stated in the beginning of that thread (and quite frequently throughout) was a logical fallacy, why, yes then, I "ad hom attacked" Abaddon by pointing those logical fallacies out. Are you so obtuse, or in such a love affair with Abaddon that you can't see Abbaddon's constant use of logical fallacies? OK, many others here do, fortunately. Again, your reading comprehension suffers. Perhaps if you would take off the blinders?

That SixOfNine described such people in those terms is NOT relevant,

Yes, it IS relevant. Give respect- get it. Hurl insults, and I, for one, will lob them right back at ya!

My last post on this subject.

I sincerely doubt it.

BA

• 5go
    5go

This is for you BA !

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Dave, nice to see you. lol @ Abaddon, I like the new interactive style...I pick kittens.

So did Wafe leave after all or not?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Stupid question time...Whatever happened to that guy wafe? Talk about hijacking a thread.

On the real it has been great to see so many come out and give their thoughts on how they feel about this board and what it means to them.

• SilverNyte
    SilverNyte

This is like Jerry Seinfeld's show about nothing!

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit