This board is not for me.

by Wafe 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

As a new feature I am allowing people to CHOOSE which of two replies to a thread they read;

1/ I like kittens.

2/ Oh, how dreadful! You've gone from a situation where everyone is meant to believe and act the same to one where you are expecting everyone to believe and act the same as you, but the people show every sign of having their own opinions! Life is so unfair! Don't people know it's all about YOU?!! I do hope you don't disfellowship us!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Another JWD dolt who should have thier keyboards licensed before use"..???..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!..HS my man,you were funny before I left..I swear your even funnier since I`ve come back..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• TopHat
    TopHat

We wait with baited breath while you insert the single AA battery in that thing that passes for a brain hidden away in your Top Hat. Your inability to prove your post will underline the fact that you are just another JWD dolt who should have their keyboards licensed before use.

HS

Yes, Yes HS, The MASTER of tired OLD jokes. YOU my dear man are no better than the dirt you grew up in. The gutter class of englishman shows in your manner on this board.

Wafe is a better man than you by far.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The gutter class of englishman shows in your manner on this board.

Huh?!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

For those that feel some posters are dishonoring Jesus, have you ever stopped to think that the WTS dishonors, demeans and diminishes him in every publication they print and at their bogus Last Supper of Christ?

Take a few moments and consider please: that Jesus says "Come to ME, to find refreshment for your souls"......the WTS says "come to US for salvation, (our) guidance and (our) direction".

Jesus had two laws and a "golden" rule to lovingly teach and guide HIS followers.....The WTS has an entire lengthy list of Pharasaic rules, regulations, changing doctrines and controlling LAWS they have instituted as to what THEIR followers must obey.

The bible says that NOTHING can separate YOU from God's love (Romans 8:38-39).....unless YOU choose to have nothing to do with HIM....and yet the WTS teaches that if you leave THEIR RELIGION....that God sees you as dead.

Jesus preached of concern and compassion for the needy and made this a vital part of his ministry. He taught that CHRISTIANS were to take the poor into their hearts. The WTS has NO organized interests OR efforts in place for seeing to these needy, and NO charitable outlets by which they spend their healthy donations and assets,

but allow all those "false religions" they bash, trash and vilify, to care for these poor and needy by means of their soup kitchens, free clinics, clothing give-aways, and boxes of food the needy can come and pick up. The JWs spend THEIR lives learning how to place WTS literature, and looking for converts for the WTS.

Jesus gave His life so that ALL could receive the gift of life and experience forgiveness for their sins....The WTS teaches that one has to attend all their meetings each week and to put your name on a slip of paper each month showing how many hours you spent delivering the WTS message (to be recorded forever or longer at the WTS headquarters :o)....in order to qualify for entrance into the Watchtower Kingdom bearing the sign: "JWs only".

I won't even go into the Pedophile issue that is rampant in the JW community....or the issue of the WTS continuing to prostitute itself with the United Nations, or the way the cruel and totally unChristian way the WTS treats those that leave....

But I will ask this:....WHO are the ones that are REALLY bringing disgrace and dishonor to Jesus? To the Father?

I would HAVE to say it is the Watchtower Society!

Anything that any poster could possibly say HERE, would be small potatoes next to what the WTS has already said and done.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Anything that any poster could possibly say HERE, would be small potatoes next to what the WTS has already said and done.

Thanks for sticking up for us doubters, annie. Out of sensitivity towards the feelings of those who do believe, I try to express my doubts in a respectful manner. Apologies if I've ever veered off that course in a post.

Nvr

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Top Hat,

What HS really means is: research and think the way he does! He hopes! he hopes

If you think yourself well versed in these matters, as your post pre-supposes, perhaps you might help out Wafe and provide the evidence required which proves that the character David as outlined in the the OT was a literal and not mythological creation.

What is written above was my challenge in response to your quoted post.

This is your reply :

Yes, Yes HS, The MASTER of tired OLD jokes. YOU my dear man are no better than the Wafe you accuse. The gutter class of englishman shows in your manner on this board.

I guess this shows us all we really need to know about you. You are as usual completely out of your depth intellectually, unable to support any of your statements, and yet seem to feel somehow that your inane gibberings are actually of some value. The arrogance of the ignorant at its very best.

As Frank Zappa once said, perhaps after reading one of your posts, 'Stupidity, like hydrogen, is one of the basic building blocks of the Universe'.

Consider yourself on my ignore list.

Cheers - HS

• TopHat
    TopHat

MAN, IT FELT GOOOODDD TO TELL YOU OFF, HS

I suggest you take a good look at yourself before posting your tired old jokes AT others!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Where's the love?

• bernadette
    bernadette

nvgnbk this is love ...just keep your head down welcome to the family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit