Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.
    Isee letters and numbers in color.

I couldn't get past this one...I wonder if this is along the lines of what this guy sees?

alt

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

M.J....Yup, that's exactly right, I have both synesthesia and AS like this guy (if he is who I think he is), though I ain't no math whiz and mental computer that this guy has shown himself to be. But synesthesia is a handy mnemonic device. Just last night when I was writing in the Rolf Furuli thread, I was trying to think of the word "pedantic" but got stuck in a tip-of-the-tongue situation until I recalled the word I was trying to remember was green, light green with brown. So I picked up the dictionary, turned to "p" (it would otherwise be "l"), and looked for a word with "p" and "d" and found it, "pedantic".

• rebel8
    rebel8

I've predicted the future accurately a few times, but I don't believe in predicting the future (figure that one out!). I predicted a small calamity in sufficient time to prevent it--it just popped it my head and I was absolutely certain it would happen. No one would believe me, so it was not prevented.

I once went on a date with 6 Washington Generals (the team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters). We went dancing and they were polite gentlemen. Dancing with several of them at once was interesting, they are so tall.

• dh
    dh

i can go invisible, and i can fly.

• moshe
    moshe

My company eliminated my job and pays me to sit home until they find me a new position- it's been 18 months now.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey DH that was your #1914 post.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    I can set an alarm clock in my head before sleeping, so that I can wake up at a certain time.

I generally wake up just a minute or so before my alarm clock actually goes off. If it set it for 5:45, Ill wake up at 5:44. Odd..

• new boy
    new boy

You asked, so here goes.

I have had may life times on this planet, and yes there are other places you can go. On earth, 60% of my life times I have been a female (I 'm very male this life). I have had a few famous life times (that I will not share at this time) but the vast majority have been less noticeable to others. All lifes however are important, as are all life times, here at "earth school."

My last life time, I was a German pilot in WW II, I killed myself becuse I didn't have the courage to stand up to the Nazis, thus my JW (Nazis) life time this time of finally standing up for what I know was right.......and though they didn't kill me they did try to take everything I had, family and friends.

My life before that, I was a male Sioux indian in the 1800's that died in battle.

The life before that, I was a pioneer women in the mid-west.

My last life time with my exwife I was her brother (and it felt that way our whole marriage)

In my last life time with my father (who I love very much), he was my enemy, in the 1800's.

My son this life time, was my father in a previous life time and sometimes I inadvertently call him "Dad".

You ask.

• moshe
    moshe
    I was a German pilot in WW II,

I was, too- only I got shot down and killed by an allied P-51 Mustang fighter.

• dh
    dh
    Hey DH that was your #1914 post.

lol, so it was, i'm glad i made it a meaningful one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit