Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

While I was a member of a cult ( no names but the initials are JW) I once gave a discourse to an audience of 10,000+ without believing a single word of it. I'm not proud of it.

• Xena
    Xena

I fall asleep in the bathtub.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I'm normal. How freakin' weird is THAT?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I see dead people.

When I was at working, I did too . I had to call their families.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I ALWAYS get called to read the damn instructions!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just got an email tonight from Charles Mayer, a French actor who I had a little crush on in high school...he was "Robert" in those classic "French in Action" instructional videos from the '80s...I thought he was really cute...

Row bear and Me ray....I loved that little program, watched it everyday in French class and saw it in PBS all the time...I still see it on TV from time to time. Anyway, I wrote him like a year ago and then out of the blue tonight he sends me a response. Kinda cool! (makes me feel like 17 again )

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Anyway, I wrote him like a year ago and then out of the blue tonight he sends me a response. Kinda cool! (makes me feel like 17 again )

I agree, it is nice when someone who's famous remembers you!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thats so cool about the french in action dude! I remember that when i was doing french lessons in high school.

My weirdness:

• I can crack my toes, feet, ankles, knees, lower back, upper back, shoulders, elbows and wait for it... Earlobes
    • I like to eat out of a bowl if I can get away with it no matter what the meal
    • I am very a fussy eater. Not because of taste but because of food texture and how it feels in my mouth.
    • If I go out for coffee I turn all the sugar packets the right way up and make them all face the same direction
  • vitty
    vitty

I have been dieting non-stop for 20 years...................and now weight 28lb more now than when I started

• Jourles
    Jourles

Misspeaches' comment about cracking body parts reminded me of something else...

I can crack/pop my sternum. My wife thinks I'm a freak and can't figure out how it works. It cracks when I pull my shoulders back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit