Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I always eat popcorn with a spoon!

Outaservice

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

::I love pet rats too!! They are soooo smart. I had a couple a few years back that would run around the house and come to me when I "called". It is hard to explain how sweet they are to people who havn't ever seen a pet one. And we now have a runner up!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Inside.....in my mind and heart, I think and feel about 30 to 35 yo......but on the outside? Well....let's just say that my body won't cooperate with me any more and I scare the shit out of myself when I look in the mirror!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I used to be a Jehovah's Witness.

• JH
    JH

I don't know where to start and you wont believe me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I see letters and numbers in color.

And I love it!

• pmouse
    pmouse

I used to rock myself to sleep (no, not with a real rock) until I got married.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Sometimes when I'm headed for the bathroom I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do, number 1 or 1 & 2. So I sit down because that way it doesn't matter. Now I always just sit down and see what happens.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Frannie,

You captured my thoughts exactly....

I use to wear a size 2 to 6, I never though about taking care of my hair or skin, ....not so now...I tire easily, don't look as pretty as I use to, infact, I am not sure I care....

I'm still a nice girl, a good cook, love animals and most of all my family.

I guess all this might be considered weired facts for someone younger.

r.

• alamb
    alamb

I can't eat or touch mayonaise. I can't use Q-Tips because I can "hear" them squeak/ same goes for touching cotton balls. I have to be outside during thunderstorms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit