Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Here's a sample of the "to do" list that Ninja's probably making up from this thread, yall:

Give Outofservice a bowl of popcorn after hiding the silverware.

Have cats delivered to Isaac & Highlander.

Give Leolaia some red sunglasses.

Get Terry a date.

Purchase pacifier for Cognizent dissident.

Wear moccassins around Twitch.

Don't hug Mama1119 too tight.

Ask MsMcDucket if she gives "being angry" lessons.

• LynnA
    LynnA

I'm a trained weather spotter for the NWS.

I'm also the klutziest person I know, it takes extreme concentration to do anything requiring manual dexterity. Stubbornness overcomes clumsiness most of the time, so I learned to sew a hem and crochet and use a kitchen knife, but it's always work to do anything (like type) that requires some skill. Arthritis increases the klutz factor so some days I can be outperformed by a lemur. Sad but true.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

When I was a teenager I rejected three gorgeous girls ,on different occasions of course, from having sex with them even though they had their knickers off

This troubled me until a freind of mine told me he urinated in a girl when he was having sex with her ,now that's weird!

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Twitch,

I HATE pickles on burgers too. Lately ive heard several people ordering "extra pickles" at a drive thru and I want to get out of my car, run up to their window and go "EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!"

-SG

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

I'm in a cult

• Quentin
    Quentin

My best friend is Terry...

I'd rather eat a bowl of beans than have steak...

Love saltine crackers with cream cheese, smoked oysters and jalepeno...

Addicted to Nutter Butter cookies...

Once asked two jw girls to marry me via mail...one told me I was nuts, other one said yes...wrote back to neither...so much for love...

I've been celibate so long can't remember what I've missed...

Spell words by the way they sound, to me...if it weren't for spell check, or my wife, I'd be lost...

My wife says I'm weird because I like ketchup on scrambled eggs...go figure...

There's more, but would probably beat the computer to death...

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Once asked two jw girls to marry me via mail...one told me I was nuts, other one said yes...wrote back toneither...so much for love...

OH, my gawd---That is so HORRIBLE!!! ROFLMAO

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Addicted to Nutter Butter cookies...

Funny.....I haven't bought or even THOUGHT about buying these for years and years.....

I bought some two days ago and they happen to be sitting here in front of me at the moment!

• Quentin
    Quentin
    OH, my gawd---That is so HORRIBLE!!! ROFLMAO

Yes, yes...I felt so bad...

Funny.....I haven't bought or even THOUGHT about buying these for years and years.....

I bought some two days ago and they happen to be sitting here in front of me at the moment!

I'll be right there...

• Terry
    Terry

My best friend is Terry...

I'd rather eat a bowl of beans than have steak...

Are you saying these two things are related?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit