by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    Get Terry a date.

Thanks alot!

• Quentin
    Quentin

My best friend is Terry...

I'd rather eat a bowl of beans than have steak...

Are you saying these two things are related?

Hehehehe...do you mean subjectivly, or objectivly?....

• hambeak
    hambeak

I love hairy legs The more the better.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

When I am under extreme stress, I suffer w/ horrible insomnia .... however I have found on occasion that upon waking in the morning ... wait for it .... my thumb is in my mouth and that I know of, I never sucked my thumb as a kid. Of course, should I ever meet any of you, I will deny this!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

one weird fact? I've never done an inflatable doll.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I eat apples, cores and all

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

About the uranium, I keep wondering if that is something I should be worried about. How much radiation exposure have I had over the decades? I search online about it, but can find no firm answers. I have no idea where it is....it's just somewhere in the garage in one of my many boxes. I was thinking of getting a Geiger counter to help me find it, but they're expensive! I always thought it was pretty benign because I bought it for $5 at a science show, but who knows if the minerals were really ok in terms of long-term exposure. Hmmmmm.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

I was in a Watchtower several years ago, together with my family. No kidding.

Albert

• skywho
    skywho

long toe nails creep me out!

I can count to 200 in 1 min.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

One weird fact I am willing to reveal:

I still have a baby tooth in my mouth. No lie. It is a baby molar that never had a second tooth beneath it. It is crowned so as to protect it.

Seriously. I wonder how common this is?

(Since this thread is several years old, I don't know if I have already posted on it.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit