Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    I squeegee myself off with my hands after taking a shower. Hey, it helps keep my towel dry! - jourles

so does my husband! he squeegees dries himself. then gets a towel.

Me, I can usually estimate groups of small multiple items like 500 marbles, 1000 toothpicks, 300 jellybeans, etc within 10-20.

I keep track of time in my head, I can know the time just by the looking outside at the shadows. I usually am only off by 5 minutes.

even at night.

once I dreamt it was 6:45 am, and when I opened my eyes, it was 6:45, no word of a lie.

I can set an alarm clock in my head before sleeping, so that I can wake up at a certain time.

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue, and the bottom of my chin and my cheek, but not at the same time.

I still do cartwheels, round off's and handstands in my living room for fun.

I look 10-12 years younger than I really am. Not being immodest or flaunting that, just repeating what people tell me. and because of my babyface, strangers ask me ALL THE TIME what my age is.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue, and the bottom of my chin and my cheek, but not at the same time.

How YOU doin!!

• BFD
    BFD

I am gay and have no "decorating sense" and I can't stand Barbara Streisand.

BFD

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Weird Facts?

I thought my whole life was based upon the fact I am weird...lol

Things you don't know.....

I used to play Cello....one of these days I want to pick it up again.

I can sing Opera. One of my favorite songs to sing is Time to say goodbye.(but I sing it in Italian) I never tell anyone I sing, nor do I sing in front of anyone.

I listen to all kinds of music, dating back from the 1920's until now. I go from Classical, Jazz, Death Metal, Rock etc.....

I am double jointed in my hips....

My favorite foods are Celery, Cauliflower, Broccoli....all eaten raw. I eat veggies like it was candy to a child.

I hate candy.

I never had the drink Kool-aid until I was 17 and I will never have it again.

I think of numbers all day...I add, subtract, divide and multiply large numbers I see throughout my day - all day.

Yes, I am weird.

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I used to rock myself to sleep

I still do!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    I squeegee myself off with my hands after taking a shower. Hey, it helps keep my towel dry!

Me too,

I always dry off on the inside of the shower completely as I hate to be cold

I can roll my tongue 360 degrees in either direction

I will eat anything at least once,

abr

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Kerj2leev,

your turn to post something about yourself

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    I can roll my tongue 360 degrees in either direction

everybody try it! it's alot harder than it seems.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

When I was nine years old I was an avid baseball card collector. My brothers friend used to cover up an entire card except for a very small part of the background like the sky or the grass and I would still be able to guess the correct player by name and team.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I grew up rocking myself to sleep from side to side. Now I still do it but when I'm already asleep. My arms shoot up in the air and my hands clasp together and then I start rocking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit