Tell us a weird fact about yourself

by ninja 120 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

I will start....I can speak conversational Albanian....thanks to the foreign language field...really useful in everyday life as a cleaner....sniff...why didnt I pick Mandarin? ..would be useful when they take over the world....but one day I will find an Albanian to talk to ...that or a needle in a haystack....the emmerdalian world of JW's

• restrangled
    restrangled

I can fix anything from plumbing to electric in a home....not really thrilling.

The biggest charge for me?...I am a confirmed Cat lover, always hated dogs...after being shunned felt the need for dogs.....adopted 2 /100 pound Dobermans and am more in love with these dogs than I would ever care to admit.....This I find weird!!! (Whats wrong with me?) By the way, nothing wrong with my beautiful Dogs!

r.

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

Since my car accident years ago I can dislocate my shoulder allowing me to lick my elbow.

• ninja
    ninja

hey strangly...to be able to fix anything in the house is a gift.....I bow down to your abilities....not in a "proskuneo" sort of way ...but still with a lot of admiration.....he he...more power to you..ninja of the .."I dont even take the bags out to the bins except when threatened by violence class"..he he

• ninja
    ninja

hey rofly....that aint weird...signed "ninja of the chameleon catching a fly class"...seriously...that is a great party trick mate

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

I have pet rats. My wife and I breed and raise them ourselves. (Note that I didn't say breed with) We got a couple of rats about 3-4 years ago, and one turned out to be pregnant. It just sorta went on from there.

Rats rule. Cats drool.

IsaacJ

• Twitch
    Twitch

i hate pickles on a burger

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

::;:I have pet rats. My wife and I breed and raise them ourselves. ::::

I think you win

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I have given "mouth to mouth" to an opposum.....I used my fist to create the airway though....so it is not as bad as it sounds!

I love pet rats too!! They are soooo smart. I had a couple a few years back that would run around the house and come to me when I "called". It is hard to explain how sweet they are to people who havn't ever seen a pet one.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I can fold my left little finger down to my palm, unassisted, whilst keeping the other four fingers completely upright. I can't do it on my right hand though.

I have yet to find a way to make money with this skill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit