Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Peanut Butter and Fuji Apples ---> My favorite snack

-Aude.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I just discovered last night that fried cheese curds are quite tasty on a cheeseburger.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Cream cheese and black olives in a tortilla wrap or on wheat toast.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I found a recipe for Praline Bacon. Sounds weird but I hear it's delicious. Hope to try it soon. PECAN PRALINE BACON Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less. 1 pound thick-cut bacon (about 12 slices) 3 tablespoons sugar 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder 1/4 cup pecans, chopped fine Preheat oven to 425°F. On rack of a large broiling pan arrange bacon slices in one layer and cook in middle of oven 10 minutes, or until it just begins to turn golden. In a small bowl stir together sugar and chili powder. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle bacon with sugar mixture and pecans. Return pan to oven and cook until bacon is crisp and browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer bacon, praline-sides up, to paper towels to drain. Serves 6.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Brown rice with raisins is also really good!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Aude Peanut butter on apples is WONDERFUL. And peanut butter on celery.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Peanut butter chicken. There's nothing weird about it, but people seem to think I'm wacko for loving it. It's just chicken breasts with a spicy peanut butter and ginger sauce on it.

I also love peanut butter sandwiches with either butter, jam, cheese, or banana on it.

Or by itself, on a spoon.

Thanks for the pancake idea. I'll try it tonight for dinner.

W

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I live in the Upper Midwest, so anything I eat from the sea and from east asia is considered disgusting.

But here goes: I eat sushi, crab legs, seaweed salads, white rice, green tea, protein drinks, coconut curry and clam chowder. Any upper Midwesterner that lives outside of Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines or the Twin Cities would gag at the concept of eating those.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Peanut butter chicken. There's nothing weird about it, but people seem to think I'm wacko for loving it. It's just chicken breasts with a spicy peanut butter and ginger sauce on it.

Now that sounds fantastic, do you make the sauce yourself? I'd love to try that!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::But here goes: I eat sushi, crab legs, seaweed salads, white rice, green tea, protein drinks, coconut curry and clam chowder.

I eat all of those things, and drink green tea daily (lots of people I know hate the taste of green tea for some reason). - coconut curry is my favorite thing to eat when I get Thai food!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit