Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

This mornings events have got me thinking about things. I love peanut butter, not the sweet kind but I like the Old Fashioned peanut butter, usually Laura Scudder's with no sugar or preservatives - it just tastes better IMO. I put it on everything including pancakes which are really good with peanut butter and maple syrup. Now other people when they observe this think it's revolting and I always hear things like, "gross, peanut butter on your pancakes, yuck!" but unless you've tried it you just won't understand. Also I love toasted wheat bread with peanut butter and then Wheat Germ on top and apparently that's weird as well. I'll add more things as I remember what they are, since I get comments about how wrong some of the things I eat are, when in fact they're really good :)

So I was wondering, what kinds of things do you eat that no one else seems to understand?

• Faded-out
    Faded-out

Mis,

I have no clue at what your post said. I couldn't read it as I was distracted by that very SEXXXXY pic on your bio. It gave me rather impure thoughts.

Faded-out

• Warlock
    Warlock

I put it on everything including pancakes which are really good with peanut butter and maple syrup.

This isn't weird. We used to do this when we were kids, and I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me.

Warlock

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I couldn't read it as I was distracted by that very SEXXXXY pic on your bio. It gave me rather impure thoughts.

lol. OK hit your refresh button and maybe this will help...

• JH
    JH

This

alt

• Xena
    Xena

Mix peanut butter and honey and then slather it on warm biskets in the morning. YUM YUM I make chocolate gravy for biskets as a treat, usually at Christmas when everyone is over.

I love anchovies and layer them on my pizza. Also love anchovie stuffed olives!

That's all I can think of at the moment.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Cheese and raspberry jam sandwiches anyone?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::This isn't weird. We used to do this when we were kids, and I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me.

OK well that isn't the usual response I get but that's when I started doing it too, my parents made them like that for us :p

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Mix peanut butter and honey and then slather it on warm biskets in the morning.

That sounds delicious!!!
    Okay what about popcorn with butter and brewers yeast?? anyone, anyone?

• Xena
    Xena

I gross Ross out by putting salt and tomato juice in my beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit