Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Black Swan: I would LOVE to watch you eat a Kit-Kat.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I love to put peanut butter on a hot dog in a roll. The warm hot dog melts the pbutter, and it's great.

I also like peanut butter on the inside of a toasted cheese sandwich. Awesome!

S4

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::One thing my dad used to eat that made me gag is those nasty little vienna sausages.

Yuck, yeah my dad liked those too, in fact any canned weirdness he loved. I don't even know if those are even real meat, the consistency doesn't seem like it.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

This is a great topic. I love to put HOT Habanero sauce on the side of my plate or HOT Chinese/English mustard when I eat rice, or something with rice in it. The hotter, the better. But, I had a friend who loved Spaghetti and Spam. But, I would always have to break out in the Monty Python bit whenever he would have it. I DON'T LIKE SPAM.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I love to put peanut butter on a hot dog in a roll. The warm hot dog melts the pbutter, and it's great.

That sounds good, I must try it :p

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

::Bull testicles, commonly called mountain oysters or calf frys. Not bad if you can get past the thought of where they came from. I often worried if they were properly bled since the calf wasn't killed in the process.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen these eaten on FEAR FACTOR!!! Yikes....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Crawdads

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::This is a great topic. I love to put HOT Habanero sauce on the side of my plate or HOT Chinese/English mustard when I eat rice, or something with rice in it.

I do that, I love wasabi!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Scrambled eggs and ketchup...I don't think it's weird but some people do.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

MrsJones: I agree...except that I mix in some hot sauce with the Ketchup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit