Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I like the smoked oysters in the can on crackers. Not real big on the sadines for some reason. One thing my dad used to eat that made me gag is those nasty little vienna sausages.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I put ice in my beer and my skim milk

OK I don't know about the beer thing since I love mine dark and strong ;P But as far as milk I do that as well, I love ice in my milk, it has to be extremely cold for me to drink it.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ;) I've never tried Sardines but the idea of eating fish that still have everything intact isn't that appealing to me.

LOL, Misanthropic! They don't have their heads on...heheh

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

I love toasted peanut butter and cheez whiz sandwiches!!!

And pickled herring!!!

MMMM...LIG

• shera
    shera

Awhile ago a woman at work was eating plaine chips with yogourt....that was a first.(i know its not what I eat)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Bull testicles, commonly called mountain oysters or calf frys. Not bad if you can get past the thought of where they came from. I often worried if they were properly bled since the calf wasn't killed in the process.

OK that's one thing that no amount of money in the world could get me to try it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I love toasted peanut butter and cheez whiz sandwiches!!!

I have a friend who's mom would make him Cheese Whiz and Ketchup sandwhiches on white bread, he said the thought makes him sick to this day.
    I'd try either of those, why not? But mayonnaise however makes me want to puke - I can't at mayonnaise at all.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well, when I was a kid, and occasionally now that I'm an A-dult..

I would take bologna slices, ketchup and potato chips and make a sandwich out of it. That tastes pretty good.

Actually, what my husband thinks is really weird about what I eat, is more the Way I eat a Kit Kat.

I eat off all the chocolate, and am very meticulous in making sure I don't mess up the wafer bits. Then I eat the wafers one by one licking off the chocolate between the layers.

<<shrugs>> Yummy to me.

That's about as weird as I get, so far that I can remember at present.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ::Bull testicles, commonly called mountain oysters or calf frys. Not bad if you can get past the thought of where they came from. I often worried if they were properly bled since the calf wasn't killed in the process. OK that's one thing that no amount of money in the world could get me to try it.

LOL! We call 'em "sweet breads" down here in the South, also. Deelish!

• neverin
    neverin

Peanut butter, cheese and jam (jelly) sandwich anyone? Hubby will eat cold curry on toast for breakfast (puke!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit