Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    Fried bologna sandwiches.

That is the ONLY way I will eat bologna. And it has to be with mayo. My dad used to make his with peanut butter.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Bologna makes me ill now that I'm older but when I was in grade school my friend Bianca always had a Bologna and Ketchup sandwich for lunch. I would beg my mom to make one for me instead of peanut butter and jelly. Needless to say she wouldn't so I traded sandwiches with my friend once, and never asked for one ever again.

• dobbie
    dobbie

more things i like in between 2 slices bread - mushroom and onion sandwich,yum! breaded mushrooms and ketchup in sandwich, and just like paddington bear i love marmalade sarniestrotting off downstairs now to look for something to put in a sandwich!

• Xena
    Xena

When I was a kid I liked mustard and raw onion sandwiches on white toasted bread. Then I discovered boys.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Question: What are "sarnies"?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

LOL Xena!

Question: What are "sarnies"?

I don't know maybe sardines? Where did you see this at?

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I eat peanut butter and jelly with cheese on it.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Misanthropic: I saw sarnies mentioned in dobbies post...2 above my last one. Marmalade sarnies. I've heard the term before on some British Comedy shows they show here in the US, but, I can't figure out what sarnies are supposed to mean.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ok I see, I think it's a shortened term for a sandwich but I could be wrong.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

A list of things that I would eat and hear "eeww" from the kids (and some rude adults) at the table.

1. Ketchup on scrambled eggs.

2. Creamy Italian dressing on bread.

3. Miracle whip on bread.

4. Mixing my chix fried steak with A-1 , mashed potato and gravy.

5. Wendys french fries dipped in a mixture of ketchup and ranch.

5. french fries dipped in a malt shake and sometimes with ketchup on them too.

*I remember (as a kid) always defending to the death my choices in food.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit