Things YOU eat, that other people think is weird.

by misanthropic 201 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

EEEEW, worms.

I'm a PB lover too. Some of my combinations, people don't get:

I like cheez whiz or peanut butter with my pancakes. ...hey, I'm glucose-intolerant, so I learn to love it without the syrup.

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwich.

But I think that Reeces Pieces do neither chocolate or PB any favors. Yuk.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I eat veggie dogs made out of tofu, and veggie burgers.

When I was a kid in Georgia, I used to take a little green bottle of coca-cola and put a bag of smashed potato chips in it. I could also use peanuts or potato sticks.

Also when I was a kid I used to eat pinnaple sandwiches with mayonaise. Also tomato sandwiches with mayo.

My great grand parents who were from Germany had a tradition of serving us speck bread at the family yearly clam bake. You take rye bread, put fresh sliced onions on it and then you cook bacon on a hand held screen over the fire and drop the drippings on the bread and onions.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Thanks Leolaia for the link I'll be sure to get the right kind.

But I think that Reeces Pieces do neither chocolate or PB any favors. Yuk.

I agree, also I don't like Reeses peanut butter cups because they're way too sweet for me, but I make my own with some Godiva chocolate and Laura Scudders Old Fashioned Peanut Butter... YUM!!!!

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Mayo, liverwurst and pickle sandwich!

TRY IT!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I love eating snails with garlicky butter or olive oil and lemon juice. Also tripe soup made with cow's stomach slices. And bread that contains bits of pork rind and lard. And finally boiled stinging nettles with olive oil and fried olives that were previously marinaded in wine.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Banana Worm Bread

1. 1/2 cup shortening
    2. 3/4 cup sugar
    3. 2 bananas, mashed
    4. 2 cups flour
    5. 1 teaspoon soda
    6. 1 teaspoon salt
    7. 1/2 cup chopped nuts
    8. 2 eggs
    9. 1/4 cup fresh army worms
    10. Mix together all ingredients. Bake in greased loaf pan at 350 for about 1 hour.

Yuck I hope you brush & floss your teeth after to make sure there are no worm guts stuck in between your teeth, you know that's the #1 cause for tooth decay among people who eat Banana Worm Bread.

You might want to check out this little beauty

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Yuck I hope you brush & floss your teeth after to make sure there are no worm guts stuck in between your teeth, you know that's the #1 cause for tooth decay among people who eat Banana Worm Bread.

It's never a problem for me- before I go to sleep each night, I simply pick 32 maggots out of the garbage, one for each tooth, andinsert them carefully into their evening lair. They gently massage my teeth and gums overnight whilst I sleep soundly.

Then in the AM I have them for breakfast and I'm stuffed to the rafters!

Maggots- The Natural choice for dental care!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Mayo, liverwurst and pickle sandwich!

There are 2 ingredients in that sandwich which would prevent me from trying it, but a pickle sandwich couldn't be half bad!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    It's never a problem for me- before I go to sleep each night, I simply pick 32 maggots out of the garbage, one for each tooth, andinsert them carefully into their evening lair. They gently massage my teeth and gums overnight whilst I sleep soundly.
    Then in the AM I have them for breakfast and I'm stuffed to the rafters!
    Maggots- The Natural choice for dental care!

I should have known from your lovely picture you seem to have impeccable dental care, and believe me it shows! LOL

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

I remember the first time I had corn ice cream. It was in puerto rico about 10 years ago. It sounded gross but I couldn't believe how good it tastes. The ice cream shop would sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and I was in heaven. When I went back to PR, I made sure I went back to that ice cream shop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit