How is the Good News going to be preached Earthwide- if it's not by JWS?

by Mad 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KW13
    KW13

Well considering it managed to get all over the world without them, i dont think it'll stop if they stop

• Mad
    Mad

FinallyFree wrote:"You mean the watchtower society preaches the good news of the kingdom??? That's news to me. I've seen the occasional article that might devote, at most, one or two sentences to the "kingdom". Mostly it's nothing more than worthless cult propaganda with the occasional article about the resplendent butterfly. I think most restroom grafitti contains more wisdom than the spiritual vomit that's peddled by watchtower cultists."

Mad- HEY! I never saw that article on the "resplendent butterfly"! Since you're a fan of restroom grafitti- why not SHARE it with us- and ANSWER MY QUESTION, please?

• Mad
    Mad

FODN wrote:"

FODN- do you expect ANYONE but a Ctholic to buy that???? The Catholics don't even know who GOD is- much less His Kingdom! I was a Catholic- I'm not saying that as an insult!

Well Mad, I wouldn't expect a brainwashed jw, which you indicated you are in your reply to Seeker4, to accept anything other than watchtower bs.

The Catholics have differrent beliefs to you. That doesn't make them wrong, any more than it makes jws right. And as for forcing their beliefs on others, I've seen far too many kids of jws blackmailed into being baptised at the age of 9 or10 to believe that the wts don't force their beliefs on people. Still, they have to keep the numbers up, and not too many adults in the western world are responding these days, eh Mad? Have you made any disciples lately?

btw, I am not a Catholic. I

Mad- C'mon- how do you think Catholics have preached the Good News thruout the Earth? PLEASE; I have NEVER heard this one- even in bathroom graphitti!

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

KW13 wrote:"Well considering it managed to get all over the world without them, i dont think it'll stop if they stop "

Mad- Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Or did you quote Bush?

• KW13
    KW13

Actually i am British and i hate bush

And as for my political stance, i support no party over here because instead of both main parties having differences they are both middle of the road with no differences.

Labour and Conservatives that is.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    LOLOLOLO! I love you, man! But- do you REALLY want to hear my side? I posted this to hear YOURS!

Well, I told you already. The "good news" is already preached earthwide.
    If you think it is not, please define the terms mentioned above.

Anyway, my opinion, is that this "good news" is actually "bad news", but luckely "false news".
    If the good news would be true news, that would be bad news for us....

DB

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    how do you think Catholics have preached the Good News thruout the Earth? PLEASE; I have NEVER heard this one- even in bathroom graphitti

They seem interested in preaching to me anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary#Catholic_missions

• RWC
    RWC

Until the time of the REformation, the only Christian church in existence was the Catholic Church. Christianity spread throughout the world directly because of the Catholic Church. Unless of course you do not believe that the Christian church existed before the JWs came along.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whatever the JWs preach they are not God's organisation, as they claim, that has appeared in recent times because the end is near and it fulufills the necessary role of the separator of sheep and goats. Obey the dubs and you are a sheep, disobey them and you are a goat. If there will ever be such an org it has yet to appear, the WTS are just opportunists.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Dear Mad, Christ may be directing the work BUT NOT to a book and tract publishing company called the watchtower. The watchtower publishing company wants to be the one adored and bowed down to on hands and knees as though "IT" is the way to salvation. Christ is the way may I remind you. NOT any ONE religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit