How is the Good News going to be preached Earthwide- if it's not by JWS?

by Mad 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Mad writes: You may be right as far as "They are far less consequential as an organization"- but on nothing else. If you REALLY think it's difficult to exit- then Evolution just might be true! (That WAS sarcasm!)

Thank you for your kind reply Brother Mad. It's a pleasure to have you here. (that WAS NOT sarcasm!)

Sincerely hoping you find whatever it is you're looking for on an apostate website,

Nvr

P.S.- I'm glad we agree on something. That's a great start.

• Mad
    Mad

Kid-a writes: "Just a heads up, Troll.....The only reason people on this DB have played this ridiculous little game with you for 6 pages is because we thorougly enjoy watching brain-fried Watchtower vegetables make complete asses out of themselves....Give it up. Your cult is dying, and millions once living are now DEAD....Just follow the pretty blue line....LMAO....."

Glad you enjoy it, Kid-a---- I do too!

By the way- I just looked up the definition of 'troll'...I see NOTHING but the most insulting, inflammatory things vomit out of YOUR mouth- and I'm not saying that as a insult! Don't you have ANYTHING good to say about ANYTHING? Compared to YOU, I'm Mr.Rogers...

the Mad Troll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit