How is the Good News going to be preached Earthwide- if it's not by JWS?

by Mad 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad
    Mad

Seeker4- wrote:"No, this worldwide Kingdom preaching by the Witnesses is just another myth they tell themselves."

Well, all-knowing "Seeker" why didn't you answer the question for us Mind-Controlled magazine Peddlers of the WTBS, instaed of you snide- and untrue dig?

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

Fullofdoubtnow- wrote:" 14- And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Yes Mad, that is what the bible says, and, as Satanus pointed out, the Roman Catholic church did this work long before the jws were even thought of.

And please don't insult my intelligence by telling me only the jws teach the truth, they didn't teach me any in the 25 years I was one. You have to know the truth to teach it, and thewatchtower is sadly lacking in that department imho.

FODN- do you expect ANYONE but a Ctholic to buy that???? The Catholics don't even know who GOD is- much less His Kingdom! I was a Catholic- I'm not saying that as an insult!

Oh, but then you must be talking about the Crusades, and the Spanish Inquistion! ..............................................................I'm convinced!

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

DB wrote:"With the good news, you mean the JW version of the good news here.So in fact you ask: How is the JW version of the goodnews not preached if not by the JW. hmmm. have we a contradiction here The good news in general is already preached everywhere, so what are we (or better your god) waiting for?"

Mad- Enlighten me, O wise one! How is "The good news in general is already preached everywhere", as you said? Your associates here at the board truthfully pointed out that most of the earth's population (China/India) haven't heard it...yet YOU say "Everywhere"????

Maybe you ought to just read- rather than post!

Mad

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Mad,

I did answer.

JWs preaching the biblical good news worldwide? A myth.

God's kingdom? Another myth.

Who really cares if this myth gets told and retold again? It has no more meaning than any of the other myths of paradise - Valhalla, Nirvana, etc.

Mad - You also seem to live up to your name, which makes me wonder what kind of Witness you are. And why are you here? The F&DS tells you not to be here. Why aren't you more obedient? Don't you want to live in that kingdom, or do you doubt it also?

S4

• Mad
    Mad

Hamster wrote:"This is an example of trying to win a pathetic point in an argument by default. If you can't say who else is preaching the "good news" (i.e.: jehoobie will slaughter you and your children if you don't take the litterature and offer a donation), then it MUST be them!! Much the same lame thing said by creationists - if God didn't make the universe how else could it have started? A bit like not knowing what is in the pantry when somebody asks "If we can't phone out for a pizza, what will we eat??" Of course if you mean who else would be dumb enough to preach the slaughter and mayhem expounded by the witlesses, the answer is nobody. It still doesn't prove they are not liars."

Mad- "the answer is nobody! "

I'm convinced!

Why not just say that without all the childish insults! You need to call for that pizza, Hamster!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    Mad- Enlighten me, O wise one! How is "The good news in general is already preached everywhere", as you said? Your associates here at the board truthfully pointed out that most of the earth's population (China/India) haven't heard it...yet YOU say "Everywhere"????

Maybe it is wise before the discussion that we define
    "good news"
    "everywhere" or "earthwide" not the same but...
    "preached"

How much must they have heard?
    How many changes?
    How much percentage of the population of the country?

Tell me this and I can answer you better....

Maybe you ought to just read- rather than post!

how could I deny you the fun of "answering" me...... :)

DB

• Mad
    Mad

Seeker4 wrote:"Mad, I did answer. JWs preaching the biblical good news worldwide? A myth. God's kingdom? Another myth.

Who really cares if this myth gets told and retold again? It has no more meaning than any of the other myths of paradise - Valhalla, Nirvana, etc.

Mad - You also seem to live up to your name, which makes me wonder what kind of Witness you are. And why are you here? The F&DS tells you not to be here. Why aren't you more obedient? Don't you want to live in that kingdom, or do you doubt it also?

S4

Mad- Sorry, Seeker -didn't SEE your answer; I'm simple-minded! I love your attitude! Sorry to hear you disbelieve the Bible- but, then, I didn't want to believe it, either! What kind of a Witness am I? A MAD one! Why be obediant to my SLAVE?

However, I have NO doubts about the Kingdom! My brotherhood- I'm worried about, tho!

Mad

• Mad
    Mad

DB wrote:"how could I deny you the fun of "answering" me...... :)"

LOLOLOLO! I love you, man! But- do you REALLY want to hear my side? I posted this to hear YOURS!

Mad

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You mean the watchtower society preaches the good news of the kingdom??? That's news to me. I've seen the occasional article that might devote, at most, one or two sentences to the "kingdom". Mostly it's nothing more than worthless cult propaganda with the occasional article about the resplendent butterfly.

I think most restroom grafitti contains more wisdom than the spiritual vomit that's peddled by watchtower cultists.

W

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

FODN- do you expect ANYONE but a Ctholic to buy that???? The Catholics don't even know who GOD is- much less His Kingdom! I was a Catholic- I'm not saying that as an insult!

Well Mad, I wouldn't expect a brainwashed jw, which you indicated you are in your reply to Seeker4, to accept anything other than watchtower bs.

The Catholics have differrent beliefs to you. That doesn't make them wrong, any more than it makes jws right. And as for forcing their beliefs on others, I've seen far too many kids of jws blackmailed into being baptised at the age of 9 or10 to believe that the wts don't force their beliefs on people. Still, they have to keep the numbers up, and not too many adults in the western world are responding these days, eh Mad? Have you made any disciples lately?

btw, I am not a Catholic. I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit