UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings LL

I'd press charges on those condescending, arrogant F**KS. They think their crap doesn't stink. Show them that it does.

Dismembered

• Mulan
    Mulan
    HOWEVER, since I also agree that this is a hate crime and it's one that is perpetuated by the teachings of the organization, couldn't this be expanded to include the WBTS and show that it was done under their influence? Think BIG here - this could become a class action if other step forward.

No, I think this is a bad idea. Once their lawyers are involved, money is no object. You would never be able to keep the lawsuit going.

Not sure I would press charges, though. I would definitely call the newspapers and a TV reporter I've come to know a little bit.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Its almost unbelievable that grown men would act in such a way. I agree that you really should press charges. If it was a group of teenagers who made restitution (replacing poor Frosty and washing your house, car and maybe mowing your lawn for the next year) I'd be willing to forgive and forget. However, your talking about a group of 3 men who know better. They really need to be taught a lesson.

I think the comparisons to the KKK are a bit much. The burning crosses on lawns was a signal to the person that if they didn't move, they would be killed. And, given the KKKs history of lynching folks (at least in the South), that threat was one that could be taken seriously. I think the situation is a bit different here. Was it religiously motivated? Sure and that sort of action should not be tolerated and needs to be punished. The hate crime statues are pretty broad, but vandalism and trespassing are probably sufficient enough to make the point that this is unacceptable behavior.

I also think the idea of going to the local papers and TV station is a good one.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, took me forever to read this whole thread lol

Considering one did admit to doing this because you celebrated xmas, i would do something. But, if I recall, wasnt it just your husband he said it to? He could deny it.

They wont get much except a fine, thats it.

Im sure the local papers would jump on this story!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

L.L....

Go down to Egypt and tell the Pharaoh to PRESS CHARGES. If the shoe was on the other foot and someone egged their hallowed Kingdumb Hall they would be crying to the press about religious persecution.

-BONEZZ

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I would agree that pressing charges is the way to go. These where full grown men, they knew what they where doing. They where angry because you did what they could not do.

Press charges, and say they did it because of your religious beliefs. Describe your past with these individuals in court. They will be exposed for what they really are.

While it can't be fun that this would happen to your personal property, It still is pretty darn cool that all of that hate they have for you is coming back to bite them in the ass. I sure hope something like this would happen to me. I'd take an egging if I knew there was a chance they would be made fools of in court.

Drew, of the 'press charges' class.

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*
    They are antifrostites and need to be charged with a hate crime. Hmmmmmm hate crime. Wouldn't that sound nice on the 6pm news

HA!....good one, ...antifrostites. Sounds like a great story for The Colbert Report. He has done many stories this holiday season about the "war on christmas". Although, I understand this is a serious matter, Colbert is mostly satire with some infused truth, but there is a national audience for his show. Rabid Antifrostites Terrorize Neighbors

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

They damaged your property, and broke the law. There's nothing to think about. They need to pay/fix for any damages and the police should be involved.

Wish you the best LL.

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

BTW, restraining orders would be a good idea too.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

These men should be banned from civilization just like God did Cain.

God, "Where's Frosty?"

JW Idiots, "We have no idea."

God, "The water of Frosty cries out from the ground."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit