UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hey Eduardo,

Just curious. What advice would you give these clowns?

We see your free advice to LL. What, praytell, would you have these jws say in court...if it went this far?

sKally

• sf
    sf

Better yet Ed, imagine yourself as their attorney.

What do you do to defend their actions, in court?

How do you...get them OFF?

Do you think WTBTS will send in their own legal team if this goes further?

I'm interested in how it will all be manuevered.

sKally

• shanti
    shanti

PRESS CHARGES.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I weep for Frosty's cold, dead heart.

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny for a middle age man to knock over a snow man! That's about as harmless as it gets - quite amusing really! Forgive and forget. Laugh it off. Anything is just going to cause trouble. All this trouble over a friggen SNOW man for crying out loud and a couple of eggs! (and YES I have been the victim of an egg attack on my car's paint in Summer). Good fences make good neighbours.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

If you do press charges make sure the message that is perceived by the general public is one of vindictiveness against you because you are an x-Witness. A good public relations agency could " humanize" the Witnesses that did this to you and have it laughed off as just a prank.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

LL--I haven't had time to read through this whole thing, but I had read your previous thread on what happened.

Due to the fact that they are only apologizing because they are being forced to, I would say--PRESS CHARGES!!! Especially when you think of all the crimes that JWs commit that they try to sweep under the carpet--molesting and other crap. I go for any kind of public news that sheds a deserved bad light on the JWs.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If it was the kind of snowman that melts and no eggs involved, I wouldn't think much of it either. And the elders would never have been involved. What they did was destroy personal property and vandalize it. Thats not the same as kicking over a snowman (that melts). If an adult came to your property and uprooted your mailbox or the kids play fort and egged you and you DIDN'T call the police, you'd be nuts. How far do you let vandalism go? When do you say no? Most of us are choosing NOT to be victims. If the ex JW did that to a JWs house, you would not expect that they would ignore it. If a neighbor kid did, you wouldn't either. These were adult males. Once one is old enough to have kids in college, one shouldn't need lectures about good citizenship.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

***Forgive and forget. Laugh it off.***

UpAndAtom, would you give this advice if it they egged a Jewish neighbor's house, and ripped a menorah off their lawn?

Would it be harmless if it the perpetrators were skinheads or the KKK instead?

Just curious.

~Sue

• Makena1
    Makena1

I sincerely hope you press charges, or at the very least write a letter to the editor of the local paper. Worded properly, it could take years for the local KH to live this one down. 35-40 yr old Pranksters????? Ya right. Gee, do you think alcohol might have been involved? JW's hate negative publicity - they just handed you the motherload, IMO. all best makena

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit