UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I'd say press charges, too. It was more than just vandalism, it was personal. They attacked YOUR frosty for personal reasons. That's kind of creepy, if you ask me.

I'd also find the neighbor who has this on videotape and get a copy!

GGG

• Sheri
    Sheri

I would press charges.

This made me think of who may have egged my car a couple times this last year. Not my husbands or sons trucks but just mine.

Thought it was random the first time and then the second time just seemed strange again. Also, had someone leave Awake and WT on my car windshield! I guess too busy to come to my door.

Peace & Love,

Sheri

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I wonder if your forgiveness of the situation determines if they would get DF or not.

This is worst IMO of any poor kid getting nooky at 16, and would be DF after all the sorted details were told.

I would definatley thnk that a lame aplogize would not be enough, esp from grown men.

some groveling..........

its quite unbelievable, this whole story, for any religion.

I almost wanted to say sorry you are going thru this.........but for some reason I dont feel that way.

Its validation for you and you family.........and puts the egg right where it should be..........on thier faces.

purps

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I agree press charges and go for the religous hate crime it would be wonderful publicity for a cult that claims to be opressed by religious intollerence.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Egging....a new form of spiritual warfare....

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Do you Mr. Jones,

Welcome to the forum!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Soledad
    Soledad

PRESS CHARGES!

these are grown men...they should know better....walk the walk, talk the talk. It's a wrap.

• watson
    watson

Get the video and post it on youtube. Title, "Jehovah's Witnesses, Good Neighbors?"

Watson

• BrentR
    BrentR

Since Frosty does not have functioning arms or legs he would fall under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). That would also make it a federal offense for assualting a disabled frozen american. That makes him a double minority.

Those bastards!!!!!! Press charges!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Press charges!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit