UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I HOPE we see this on the evening news-soon. Everyone is getting tired of war speculation and Obama/clinton speculation. Lets give religious persecution a platform!!! Heads will roll!!!

• zagor
    zagor

Isn't it interesting, j-dubs or 34-40 years of age are at about the same level like "wordly" 10-15 old. So much for "Christian maturity"

Actually I would sue WTBS just for the hell of it, to teach them a lesson because this is not an isolated incident. I've seen it too many times where dubs can't wait for "Armageddon" to wipe us out so they have to take punishment in their own hands.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Press charges against those BIGOTS!!!! And I would definitely let the authorities know of the religious motivation behind their illegal behavior.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Absolutely, press charges! See if you can track down the video (if it exists) and, either way, contact the local newspaper. I'm sure they'd be quite interested in this post-holiday reflection on the season's events.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

---

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

I'd press charges. You know that those bastards would be the first ones (along with the elders) on the news being interviewed about religious persecution & intolerance if someone destroyed their property. The only reason these jerks have apologized is for damage control. I hope you stick it to them. If they are smart, they won't retaliate. That's when it's moved into felony mode. Good luck!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I agree with everyone that said press charges ...do it ..alt

lisa

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Wouldn't the local elders have a fit if this story made it to the local press?

JW GANGS ON PROWL - SLEEPLESS NIGHTS FOR "FROSTY" OWNERS EVERYWHERE!

• Been there
    Been there

Did any of them once offer to pay restitution for the damages to Frosty and your time cleaning the egg up? They are way to old for this kind of prank.

If the one guy did say it was because you were celebrating Christmas (because you left the borg) then I would consider it a hate crime. The neighbors did get really cold to you once the decorations went up. I think it was premeditated also (around the card game). The neighbor couldn't bring himself to do it so he went up to tend to the kids, how convenient. "I know nu-ting".

You have to live next to these people and things could get nasty. Vandalizism is definatly punishable, but hate (intolerance) was the real motive. Can you go after just the visitors and not the neighbor?

• vitty
    vitty

If you can take the emotional stress of taking them to court I would press charges, if only for the reason was to show them that the elders cant "fix" things in the org and never should if its a criminal act.

Can you imagine the story in the press...................Id make sure they knew about it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit